2019 DE Khris Bogle receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
HS Coaches get boners when college coaches come to their spring practices. If kid is off the board his school will get a lot less attention

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's got my mom as a teacher, she said he's a great kid, does all his work and is never a problem. The way she describes both his size and ability in both football and basketball made me think of Julius Peppers at UNC. As far as Miami, as long as the program continues to ascend, it's a done deal. Football coach and AD are good guys, and ever since I can remember all the athletes, no matter what sport were always spoke to about "when you commit, make sure you're 100% all in." That's not just football, but allarhletes, male and female. I'm sure it's happened but I can't think of a time a gibbons athlete decommitted. Young man is on board, but like another poster said, he's earned the right to take his time.

He's got my mom as a teacher, she said he's a great kid, does all his work and is never a problem. The way she describes both his size

Whoa. Tell her to keep the pics off social media. Could be trouble otherwise.

Advertisement
He's got my mom as a teacher, she said he's a great kid, does all his work and is never a problem. The way she describes both his size and ability in both football and basketball made me think of Julius Peppers at UNC. As far as Miami, as long as the program continues to ascend, it's a done deal. Football coach and AD are good guys, and ever since I can remember all the athletes, no matter what sport were always spoke to about "when you commit, make sure you're 100% all in." That's not just football, but allarhletes, male and female. I'm sure it's happened but I can't think of a time a gibbons athlete decommitted. Young man is on board, but like another poster said, he's earned the right to take his time.

Daniel Wright

Daniel Wright
I don't follow recruiting as much as others, same guy?

ROLLTIDE.COM - University of Alabama Official Athletics Site

Advertisement
Back