2019 DE Khris Bogle receives offer

Advertisement
[TWEET]957398862062407680[/TWEET]

No need for new facilities here right? Whatever it is these kids love what uga is selling

Last edited:
Many battles against Georgia to come...I like our chances especially cause CMR built that program. Georgia had they one magical run now Kirby about show his real colors.

The battles with kirby are only going to get worse. He learned the saban way and is all fir the bags being dropped to kids. The AD is finally putting money into their program. Every top south florida recruit will be a battle

Advertisement
Many battles against Georgia to come...I like our chances especially cause CMR built that program. Georgia had they one magical run now Kirby about show his real colors.

It is crazy to see that’s going to be our biggest comp along with Baga for croots. Not FSU, not UF. It’s a great time to be alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is crazy to see that’s going to be our biggest comp along with Baga for croots. Not FSU, not UF. It’s a great time to be alive.

Only gone get better man, we won 10 games with inconsistent qb play...the future bright

Advertisement

Georgia will take a dip this year and Fromm won't have the talent he had around him this year. Smart is legit, but you'll see, Fromm will cost them games.

FSU isn't going to go anywhere and UF will only get better. The Big 3 will always eat, recruiting at least.

Advertisement
[TWEET]957398862062407680[/TWEET]

No need for new facilities here right? Whatever it is these kids love what uga is selling

Money. They're selling money.

And by "selling" I mean "meeting you in the walmart parking lot at 1:13 am with a duffle bag full of unmarked bills".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back