2019 CB Tyrique Stevenson receives offer

Uga? Lol
Don’t have a problem with saying that with bama for sure or clemson. Uga got to win something otherwise it’s all hype.
They just played for a title and out recruited bama.....in my humble opinion they r a serious threat and took there place as bamas main competition if u ask me

Advertisement
Sad, but Canes will struggle to sign Sanguinetti Ladson and Stevenson which is major problem to compete with the elite teams in the future. Canes season this year was reduced to just above average due to DTs leaving early and could not sign Campbell or Surtain. Stevenson is a major get with Johnson Redwine and Jackson leaving. Sanguinetti and Ladson adding elite depth for the future.
If what u say comes true then yea we have a problem

Sad, but Canes will struggle to sign Sanguinetti Ladson and Stevenson which is major problem to compete with the elite teams in the future. Canes season this year was reduced to just above average due to DTs leaving early and could not sign Campbell or Surtain. Stevenson is a major get with Johnson Redwine and Jackson leaving. Sanguinetti and Ladson adding elite depth for the future.

Stop posting. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Uga? Lol
Don’t have a problem with saying that with bama for sure or clemson. Uga got to win something otherwise it’s all hype.

Afraid they are going to sign number1 class in 2019 again. You stack th at many players you can win even if kurby screws things up.

Advertisement
UGA an elite program after losing 2 games this year and playing in the title game for the first time in 30 years.. LOL. Really? Bama, Clemson, OSU. That's it. Everyone else is trying to get there. That said, Stephenson is going to make us sweat this out. So hold on for a long ride. Going to be a long 11 months.

Advertisement
UGA an elite program after losing 2 games this year and playing in the title game for the first time in 30 years.. LOL. Really? Bama, Clemson, OSU. That's it. Everyone else is trying to get there. That said, Stephenson is going to make us sweat this out. So hold on for a long ride. Going to be a long 11 months.
The longer we wait with him isn't good for us imo, and to be honest if we lost two games once being an OT loss to bama in the title game we would all be screaming we back while holding our dycks. For me its a guess that UGA will be a top dog after what I saw with my eyes last year, will they take a step back? its possible but I think they are a major player now and they kicked our *** for Tyson so theres that.

Stevenson, Sanguinetti, Couch, and 1 more and close up at DB for 19.

Obviously Dent would be a good choice but I’d say that ship has sailed
If we got these 3 imagine how nasty our secondary would be in 2 or 3 years with this and last class.... Rival the 00 Canes at DB

Advertisement
Afraid they are going to sign number1 class in 2019 again. You stack th at many players you can win even if kurby screws things up.
If u sign the classes they are signing even calling a simple *** offense u will win because the defense will do its job since they will recruit the **** out of that side of the ball. They will be so stacked Kirby eventually going to make saban retire if hes cheating this good then bama will offer him which then he will leave back to bama

Advertisement
Agreed. AA status is only the starting point for consideration. Couple it with heat syncing missile type play with a tactical nuclear payload on receivers or backs and we can start the conversation.
I always say he was the Lebron of safeties, the type of player that not even a fan of football can say who is that guy.

Uga? Lol

Word.

Dudes have been sucking UGA off.

They made a run this season with a stacked roster (Richt's) and LOST.

Not sure what they accomplished that makes them "elite."

LOL at UM fans on that UGA nut so hard. Spermy Fart has almost the same record at UGA that Rick has at UM, and Fart took over for the best coach in UGA history. And Ricky took over for the worst HC in UM history.

Advertisement
Back