2019 CB Tyrique Stevenson receives offer

Sad, but Canes will struggle to sign Sanguinetti Ladson and Stevenson which is major problem to compete with the elite teams in the future. Canes season this year was reduced to just above average due to DTs leaving early and could not sign Campbell or Surtain. Stevenson is a major get with Johnson Redwine and Jackson leaving. Sanguinetti and Ladson adding elite depth for the future.
Kinda hard to compete with a 250K signing bonus...AND Sanguinetti ain’t going anywhere.

Advertisement
If not us where is Stevenson going? Haven't heard of him visiting or talking about any specific school other than us.

Word.

Dudes have been sucking UGA off.

They made a run this season with a stacked roster (Richt's) and LOST.

Not sure what they accomplished that makes them "elite."
I hate to suck Georgia off more my mouth hurts but being real honest its either Kirby sucks or hes good......so if he sucks and won with Marks roster then Mark sucks because he never too k them to that game. If hes added more talent and savagely recruiting at levels unheard of then its hes good. So if he sucks our coach sucks and if hes good **** we still got a good coach. Why cant we keep it funky on this bytch? Its like if u say someones good your a dyk rider or a fan of said team which is the dumbest **** ever. Some fans like me and several others pay attention to games and teams recruiting and whos recruiting who, by looking at UGA closely from the outside looking in it looks like they joined the elite. That was with Richts talent imagine with the talent they got coming now which to me is better than what Richt would bring in as a whole I dont care for rankings I know MR recruited well there but this is different.

LOL at UM fans on that UGA nut so hard. Spermy Fart has almost the same record at UGA that Rick has at UM, and Fart took over for the best coach in UGA history. And Ricky took over for the worst HC in UM history.
When they get **** slapped to 9-3 this years w/o Sony and Nick, they won’t be elite anymore. Remember the 2012 gator? The team with Dominique Easley, Mike Gillislee, Jon Bostic, Trey Burton, Jordan Reed, Dante Fowler, Sharrif Floyd, Jelani Jenkins, and Matt Elam? Remember when they were talking about Driskel being the savior and Jacoby Brissett transferred? What happened the year after? That’s the Bulldogs future...they’ll go 9-3 because they play a cupcake schedule and Kirby is a slightly better coach than Muschamp.

Advertisement
South Carolina might give UGA a run for their money this year. They have some serious offensive talent that is capable of taking down the Dawgs.

When they get **** slapped to 9-3 this years w/o Sony and Nick, they won’t be elite anymore. Remember the 2012 gator? The team with Dominique Easley, Mike Gillislee, Jon Bostic, Trey Burton, Jordan Reed, Dante Fowler, Sharrif Floyd, Jelani Jenkins, and Matt Elam? Remember when they were talking about Driskel being the savior and Jacoby Brissett transferred? What happened the year after? That’s the Bulldogs future...they’ll go 9-3 because they play a cupcake schedule and Kirby is a slightly better coach than Muschamp.

It's worse than that. Didn't UGA just lose like 1/3 of its roster to graduation or early declarations (Smith and Thompson)? Besides the RBs, their LT, and best WR on offense, I think they are losing about 6-7 starters on defense. I would guess they come back down to Earth this season... top 20, but not a playoff team.

That schedule was definitely trash last year and is even worse this year. For the whole regular season their best win was a 1 point victory vs a team we beat by 30 plus points

Advertisement
Does anyone know if Stevenson or Ladson are trying to enroll early like their former teammates Joyner and Ivey did?

They must see what an advantage it is giving their friends to be here early.

It would definitely increase our chances with both if they are planning to sign early.

I know after NSD all the recruits were all caught up in the hype around the few elite kids that held out, and pretty much every local recruit in the 2019 class was saying how they were going to wait to announce on signing day, but I'm sure many of those kids who have their grades and credits in order will see the benefits of enrolling early.

I also feel like this year the early signing day will get more hype and national coverage than last year, so kids will still be able to make their big announcements on TV just like the traditional signing day.

For example, you gotta think someone like Sanguinetti with the grades to get into Stanford would be enrolling early, but he was one who said he was waiting till February NSD to sign.

These kids need to realize it is way more important to build the class, than the suspense.

That 5 min of fame and hat tricks shouldn't be more important than locking up your spot, and trying to help attract other top players to be with you for your 3-5 years.

Wouldn't you want to surround yourself with the best players possible?

Some of these kids man...

Last edited:
In Richt’s 2nd UGA season he finished 2nd with 1 loss. In firby’s 2nd season they finished 2nd and they paid their offense to return

I hate to suck Georgia off more my mouth hurts but being real honest its either Kirby sucks or hes good......so if he sucks and won with Marks roster then Mark sucks because he never too k them to that game. If hes added more talent and savagely recruiting at levels unheard of then its hes good. So if he sucks our coach sucks and if hes good **** we still got a good coach. Why cant we keep it funky on this bytch? Its like if u say someones good your a dyk rider or a fan of said team which is the dumbest **** ever. Some fans like me and several others pay attention to games and teams recruiting and whos recruiting who, by looking at UGA closely from the outside looking in it looks like they joined the elite. That was with Richts talent imagine with the talent they got coming now which to me is better than what Richt would bring in as a whole I dont care for rankings I know MR recruited well there but this is different.

Facts.
I don't think people understand Kirby is recruiting at Alabama's level to the point Alabama fans are shook. Richt never had the type of classes back to back that Kirby just had.

Advertisement

Georgia is most definitely recruiting on the HIGHEST of levels.

Smart is suspect.

You're a smart dude, a street smart dude. If you don't see through this ****, maybe I'm overestimating your smarts.

K Mart, hasn't accomplished enough to warrant this level of recruiting success off the rip without coughing up a few grips, nah mean.

BTW: I understand you're a Rican from The Bricks. You aint the only Bori in the TrI State that bleeds O&G.

Georgia is most definitely recruiting on the HIGHEST of levels.

Smart is suspect.

You're a smart dude, a street smart dude. If you don't see through this ****, maybe I'm overestimating your smarts.

K Mart, hasn't accomplished enough to warrant this level of recruiting success off the rip without coughing up a few grips, nah mean.

BTW: I understand you're a Rican from The Bricks. You aint the only Bori in the TrI State that bleeds O&G.
A few grips is saying it lightly. They over there doing it on bamas level. Smart is a joke. The locker room despises that man already. Hes just lucky he has a few coaches on staff who know they stuff causs hes a will muschamp clone.

Advertisement
A few grips is saying it lightly. They over there doing it on bamas level. Smart is a joke. The locker room despises that man already. Hes just lucky he has a few coaches on staff who know they stuff causs hes a will muschamp clone.
Smart will be exposed.. It's so obvious..

They never were elite. They had one good season where they still lost 2 games. They lost 1 less time than we did last year, yet we're terrible, and they're elite.

I don’t know what y’all are talking about UGA ain’t going nowhere the way they’re recruiting. I know y’all don’t want to hear this but they’re going to be competing for national championships for the forseable future. Hopefully we will too 🙌🏾

I'm curious about the lockeroom content. Is this based on the usual handful of mopes not aligning with the HC or is it a larger issue? You're always gonna have some dudes that do not see eye to eye with the HC - the question is. is it an isolated case or is it more rampant?

Advertisement
Back