2019 CB Tyrique Stevenson receives offer

Cliffnotes from a Diehards.com interview with Stevenson tonight...

- Stevenson told Diehards.com of Miami, "They asked me to come out tomorrow, so I'm trying to find a ride to come out tomorrow."
- Stevenson says Banda is his primary recruiter.
- Plans to enroll early.
- Expects to take at least a handful of OVs in the spring and summer.
- Doesn't have a list of top options yet, but Clemson and Alabama are two other schools besides UM that seem like major factors.
- Cites D.J. Ivey and Patrick Joyner as two of his role models.

https://www.diehards.com/miami/tyrique-stevenson-miami-unofficial-visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]957679398488018944[/TWEET]
Gotta lock this kid up before 2018 is over... It's still very early but we need to apply some serious pressure with his recruitment.
This is one of those dbs the bamas and uga will beg when NSD approaches, if he commits I doubt it will be over not because of him but those dirty *** programs can turn a nun into a hoe.

Sad, but Canes will struggle to sign Sanguinetti Ladson and Stevenson which is major problem to compete with the elite teams in the future. Canes season this year was reduced to just above average due to DTs leaving early and could not sign Campbell or Surtain. Stevenson is a major get with Johnson Redwine and Jackson leaving. Sanguinetti and Ladson adding elite depth for the future.

Advertisement
Sad, but Canes will struggle to sign Sanguinetti Ladson and Stevenson which is major problem to compete with the elite teams in the future. Canes season this year was reduced to just above average due to DTs leaving early and could not sign Campbell or Surtain. Stevenson is a major get with Johnson Redwine and Jackson leaving. Sanguinetti and Ladson adding elite depth for the future.
Huh?

Man, why you gotta **** in our cornflakes like that?

Advertisement
Aren't we an elite program?

We right on that threshold....i wouldnt say we up there with bama uga clemson status...we a level below it and we are trying to reach elite status
Uga? Lol
Don’t have a problem with saying that with bama for sure or clemson. Uga got to win something otherwise it’s all hype.

Advertisement
Back