2018 WR talks Canes

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
5077670.jpg

St. Thomas Aquinas HS has been known for producing some great wide receivers in recent years, with guys like Phillip Dorsett (Miami), Sam Bruce (Miami), Mike Harley and Trevon Grimes (OSU). With guys like Harley and Grimes moving on to the next level, there's one wide receiver that's ready to lead the Raiders next season. 2018 WR Elijah Moore.

[TWEET]822929746363289600[/TWEET]

"I played with some great wide receiver that helped me for this moment." said Moore "Guys like Sam Bruce, Mike Irvin, Joshua Palmer, Mike Harley, Trevon Grimes and Jonathan Moore. I'm ready to step up and be the main guy this season."

Moore has offers from Miami, Alabama, Clemson, LSU and others, but what schools are currently sticking out for him?

"Miami of course, Clemson and Maryland," Moore said "I'm visiting Alabama on the 28th, but that's the only visit I have set up."

Moore explains what he likes about the schools listed

Miami: "The coaches, the program and it's around the block," said Moore "They produce the best wide receivers in the NFL, Miami is the place to go for wide receivers."

Clemson: Clemson is a great place, Dabo is a great guy." Moore said "They produce great wide receivers like Sammy Watkins and Artavis Scott."

Maryland: "Speed, they produce good speed receivers at Maryland," said Moore "A great example is Stefon Diggs."

"I'm open to any school right now, but those are just some of the that are recruiting me the hardest right now."

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
They produce speed at Maryland?? That's actually funny.. If I remember, Stefon Diggs was fast before he came to Maryland I couldn't name any another star Maryland WR, let alone a speed guy. Not exactly a pipeline to the pros....

I really think that if we land Harley, it opens the flood gates for these 2018 STA guys. He's boys with Moore and Asante and really gets their respeck. If he's in their ear talking Miami, we could potentially land the big three from there for 2018. Blades, Asante, and Moore. Also want Bonitto from there

They produce speed at Maryland?? That's actually funny.. If I remember, Stefon Diggs was fast before he came to Maryland I couldn't name any another star Maryland WR, let alone a speed guy. Not exactly a pipeline to the pros....

Heyward-Bey is pretty fast

Advertisement

Hayward-Bay = superfast WR from Maryland.

I'd agree 100% but to give him a lil bit of more support for his dumb *** statement you can add torey Smith. Regardless, he won't be part of this class unless drastic changes are made.

Advertisement

I'd agree 100% but to give him a lil bit of more support for his dumb *** statement you can add torey Smith. Regardless, he won't be part of this class unless drastic changes are made.

Care to elaborate? Just not a priority?

What drastic changes?

Advertisement
With X. Wms already paid for by bamer duffels, we can't let Pope and Moore get away. Who else out there on Pope's and Moore's level for 2018? What's the big WR name from Delray Atlantic or nearby that we offered?

Care to elaborate? Just not a priority?

Yup. Got like 8 wr rated higher that atleast 6 of them we are looking very good with my nephew just being one.

Advertisement
With X. Wms already paid for by bamer duffels, we can't let Pope and Moore get away. Who else out there on Pope's and Moore's level for 2018? What's the big WR name from Delray Atlantic or nearby that we offered?

We ain't nowhere near done with Xavier. They simply put the boo game down saying if you want an in next year let us know now that you're serious otherwise we have x,y & z lined up this year & well just take all 3

Advertisement
Back