2018 WR talks Canes

Is my guy Brooklyndee RJHustle/Big Conch Cane? BigConch's real name was Dee.

Oh man. You just took this thing down the rabbit hole.

I remember when Grassy called me in from another board as a Chief Special Investigator to identify Big Conch, and I immediately let them know Conch was RJHustle based on a quick analysis. It immediately ended Conch's grip as a recruiting insider on Grassy.

Advertisement
lol at saying clemson produces great WRs then naming Artavis Scott, but not Mike Williams who is about to be a top 5 pick in this draft.

Is my guy Brooklyndee RJHustle/Big Conch Cane? BigConch's real name was Dee.

Oh man. You just took this thing down the rabbit hole.

I remember when Grassy called me in from another board as a Chief Special Investigator to identify Big Conch, and I immediately let them know Conch was RJHustle based on a quick analysis. It immediately ended Conch's grip as a recruiting insider on Grassy.

That whole Patrick Johnson/Peterson debacle was a thing of beauty.

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] why not just take pouncey as a ath? He supposedly is good at DB and they have a lot of ships available.

Chise, remind me again what your alias was on Grassy, lol? Conch was ******* hilarious. And then there was El Padrino. And one guy, footballcane who knew a couple guys then disappeared. Didn't people think he was Clint Hurtt at one point?

Dee, are you open about who you really are? I've read you played under Davis, and now your saying your nephew is Hightower. But I don't remember a Hightower on his teams.

Advertisement
Chise, remind me again what your alias was on Grassy, lol? Conch was ****ing hilarious. And then there was El Padrino. And one guy, footballcane who knew a couple guys then disappeared. Didn't people think he was Clint Hurtt at one point?

Dee, are you open about who you really are? I've read you played under Davis, and now your saying your nephew is Hightower. But I don't remember a Hightower on his teams.

If it was his sister's son the last name would be different.

Pouncey isn't a take unless devonta changes his mind. The rest already locked in. Signing day in all cases.

So how our these decisions gonna be relayed to Pouncey? We're gonna wait till Smith makes a decision, if it doesn't work in Miami's favor we'll then send a LOI to Pouncey and then he'll release a Miami version of his commitment video?

Stranger things have happened. Ask Alex Collins' family...

Maybe, but that seems like a weird and strained timeline. Kid makes a commitment video a day after his official with Miami and he's a conditional take? Even if he's filming alternate versions he doesn't seem like a guy that will be waiting for the go ahead.

Richt has been nothing but honestly with all these kids. People can either get butt hurt or realize this is a business from all perspectives. Same way we understand kids tell schools what they wanna hear until we either sign them or get eliminated it ain't no different from the administration's side. But in this instance we told him a time frame & he told us one. After this weekend well have definitive answers on the entire class.

It's a mutual game of deception. The school tells a kid he's number one on their board and the kid says he's coming.....until something changes.

Advertisement
Dee gonna get run out of town if devonta "changes his mind"

Heaven forbid. You mean someone would hurt my Internet feelings... lmfao personally I only bother to say anything for a handful of people now & they all know who they are. I guarantee you anyone of them could tell you I been told them about every last bit of what's going on now several weeks ago at the least. I been decided the rest of the people on here ain't worth my headaches for me to say **** so consider myself essentially ran off. Congrats.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] why not just take pouncey as a ath? He supposedly is good at DB and they have a lot of ships available.

I honestly don't know If that has been considered. I doubt it simply cause as I been said at both wr & sbabe next year we don't wanna overextend & create bad blood with anyone.

Advertisement
Chise, remind me again what your alias was on Grassy, lol? Conch was ****ing hilarious. And then there was El Padrino. And one guy, footballcane who knew a couple guys then disappeared. Didn't people think he was Clint Hurtt at one point?

That's not my last name.

Dee, you need to stop being so sensitive. Have you ever been on the WEZ? This is nothing. People are just having fun bytching, not personal at all. They bytch about D$ saying Kaaya was going to be first round, they bytch about Pete and Tweed thinking Jeudy was coming, they bytch about Harley saying he was shutting it down. Who gaf? It's a fan message board. It's all in good fun.

p.s., I welcome your posts and hope you continue.

Dee gonna get run out of town if devonta "changes his mind"

Heaven forbid. You mean someone would hurt my Internet feelings... lmfao personally I only bother to say anything for a handful of people now & they all know who they are. I guarantee you anyone of them could tell you I been told them about every last bit of what's going on now several weeks ago at the least. I been decided the rest of the people on here ain't worth my headaches for me to say **** so consider myself essentially ran off. Congrats.

is this the new Whoop PM updates?

Advertisement
Back