2018 Uniform Combos

Advertisement
OP started this thread, dropped the mic, and walked out the f'ucking door! Lol. Why post again if the first one is that epic? ****! I see you OP! I was just joking in my previous post about this being your big moment, but looks like it wasn't a joke after all.

Lol. I like the uniforms they have. The classic Orange on White home jerseys are my all time favorite uniform for any team ever.

Advertisement
I know the green unis aren't very popular, but what if we went with a lighter green like this but with day-glo orange numbers and names in gothic script? Add black helmets with orange facemasks.

Pure fire.

hwl.jpeg

Advertisement
Gentlemen......the UM Equipment Room is not going to forgive me for going public with this so early but I cannot contain myself.

I present to you the Adi Transluce 2.0's! We'll be rocking these vs Toledo and Pitt. Corresponding unis are TBD.

20180412_134841.jpg

Orange tops, white bottoms should be the standard. If you're going to do the alternate, pick either all black or green tops for one game, max. If you want green, wear green bottoms on the road, but the home jersey should not be messed with. It's perfect.

I'm also of the opinion that the all black jersey can be better. Something about the helmet I'm not crazy about.

Advertisement
Just for the OP. They will dedicate a game to you by only wearing green pads and cleats, to go along with orange jock straps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back