2018 Uniform Combos

JoshJetson

Recruit
Are we gonna see more uniforms combinations this year?
I wouldn’t mind seeing orange on green or Vice Versa. Even white helmet Black Jersey and White pants.
What do y’all think or should we just keep the traditional orange on white / green on white

Advertisement
No pads, half length russel athletic jerseys, spandex pants with no pads or cups so they can see the size of our cranks.

Keep It Simple Stupid lol only change i would like to see would be a throwback to the 2001 unis.

Advertisement
Orange on green... and green on orange combos would be nice.

Make black socks and shoes the primary

Get rid of the orange letters for the green unis and change the font, shx is terrible.

Are we gonna see more uniforms combinations this year?
I wouldn’t mind seeing orange on green or Vice Versa. Even white helmet Black Jersey and White pants.
What do y’all think or should we just keep the traditional orange on white / green on white

FOH w/ that FAMU combo, blood. Did you not see that bull chit during Golden's tenure???? That chit made throw-up look appetizing.

Advertisement
Orange on green or green on orange looks atrocious. Even orange on orange or green/green is gross.

Exactly! But at least I can tolerate the orange on orange or green on green a little bit more than that bull chit orange on green and vise versa. That was thee worst, period. Looking like Rattlers instead of Canes.

At home I wanna see our traditional white on orange color scheme with maybe one green jersey game and a Miami nights game. Not to fret about uniforms but I hated how much we wore green last season it's not our traditional brand uniform set

****, OP has been a member of this board for over 2 months, patiently waiting for the right idea for a thread or even just a post to come to him. This morning, he had a feeling that today was his day, his moment to introduce himself to the CIS world. Several ideas popped up in his head throughout the day, but none of them were worthy enough to be his first post. Second post? Maybe, but not the first post.

He got off of work today and knew that his moment had finally arrived. OP was like, "Oh ****, I got it!........Uniform Combos!

I think I speak for all of us when I say, keep the uniforms the same but remove the facemasks so it makes it look like all our players just have plagiocephaly

Advertisement
People are really missing the EA Sports NCAA Football game these days and being to switch up the uniform combo. Awful first post OP.

Only good thing we've ever done since around 2002 when it came to uniforms/logos/apparel are:

1. Black on black unis used sparingly; and
2. The Turnover Chain

Every other alteration or tweak of the logo (getting rid of Sebastian's pipe, the foolish clam logo, etc.) or our unis were just gimmicks that never went over well. Switching to Adidas was stupid, too.

Green helmets, orange jerseys, white pants, and black cleats. Yeah, that's it.

Advertisement
Please no. There are only three acceptable combinations

Orange/white
White/orange
White/green

The green jerseys in particular are awful.

The new Adidas Primeknit A1 jerseys are going to be nice, and the "tiretread" pattern will be gone now. All that I honestly would like to see is a "U" logo on the front collar. Do that and our uniforms are just about perfect.

But no way, I don't wanna ever wear orange on green or green on orange....I don't even care for orange on orange or green on green tbh. Its meh
Either green/orange jersey on white pants or White jersey on green/orange pants.

I'd like to have 4 unis that we use on a consistent basis - Orange, Green, White with Orange accents, and White with Green accents. Then one game a yr, maybe two games some years, we wear an alternate which could be anything from an experimental look to a throwback look. Those Miami Ice Unis were great, the Miami Nights were great. The Military appreaciation ones were nice. I've been really happy with our Alternates Adidas has given us. A couple random throwbacks would be cool in the next couple years. But I don't mind them testing some crazy design on us for one game once in a while either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back