Ron DugansMiami
Tony HullKansas
Corey RaymondLSU
Thomas BrownMiami
Tony AlfordOhio State
Jonathan SmithWashington
Jeff BanksTexas A&M

Advertisement
This staff recruits as a team. Makes you wonder wtf the last couple staffs were doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rumph, Dugans, and Brown.... the 3 most hated assistants by this board the most highly recognized in the country lol

UM has 4 coaches ranked in the Top 15 -- Rumph (2), Dugans (4), Brown (7), and Banda (15). I know it's pretty meaningless, especially this early in the season, but any time there is a list where UM is dominating UF and/or FSU (neither has a coach ranked inside the top 15), I think that's worth mentioning.

2018 Football Recruiter Rankings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure was!.. And today ..we gonna give our coaches some more love! Folks we been begging for change in here,.. Here come a real coaching staff...and wallaha!.. Change!! I enjoy seeing every post we make,.. Giving our coaches their props!! They giving us exactly what we been screaming for!!

Sure was!.. And today ..we gonna give our coaches some more love! Folks we been begging for change in here,.. Here come a real coaching staff...and wallaha!.. Change!! I enjoy seeing every post we make,.. Giving our coaches their props!! They giving us exactly what we been screaming for!!

Yeah man! We got a real professional staff that has things under control.

I guess we just choose to forget that Golden was also listed as a top 5 crooter by ESPN? This list means nothing

Advertisement
Back