2018 recruiter rankings

Advertisement
Was there a thread on this about a day ago?

My mistake. I ran a search and didn't see anything on the first page so posted away. Probably some pretty common terms, though. D'oh!

It happens. Besides, you got [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] to post something sour which is always appreciated for the entertainment value.
Lol it never fails. If it was something negative he would be in here Co signing...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Was there a thread on this about a day ago?

My mistake. I ran a search and didn't see anything on the first page so posted away. Probably some pretty common terms, though. D'oh!

It happens. Besides, you got [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] to post something sour which is always appreciated for the entertainment value.
Lol it never fails. If it was something negative he would be in here Co signing...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He totally vanished during the Pope/Hall news only to re-appear when there was an issue with another recruit... I can't recall the thread it was in but it was classic Vern.

Advertisement
I guess we just choose to forget that Golden was also listed as a top 5 crooter by ESPN? This list means nothing

False news, you spread it, you should get used to it. Oh I forgot, Vern never lies:)

Heres one article for you homie
Lemming: Al Golden One of “Top 10 Recruiters in the Country” « CBS Miami

Appreciate your providing, but it proves the point, it is "fake news", but better than that the proof is history.

Advertisement
Back