2018 Nigel Bethel, Jr.

Advertisement
Clearly Russell is out the door. Not sure this concerns me, save for the following:

1. Pete has been pretty adamant that the staff highly, highly values Russell in this class.
2. Does this mean that RB Davis should also be on flip watch?
3. I really hate losing recruits to UF, especially DB's. It just builds that DB U narrative they keep pumping.

Why do so many UM fans assume that UM has to take every prospect from a HS or we'll wind up with none? What is the genesis of this devout facquitry?

Not so sure he's a fan. He's on the OCCC suspected troll list. If OCCC is wrong then I'll owe this guy an apology.

The bolded underlined portion of his comment, strengthens my case this guy is a UF_a_g plant.

Sprinkles in pro UM stuff, but gets one of his real agenda points through, that UFakkit is still DBU.

The fact is, he should be saying this is indicative of the decline of the **** defense. Our lowest rated, easily replaceable DB commit, who we are letting go without a fight, a low 3-star box safety with questionable coverage skills, enhances DBU's brand. GTFOH with that gator bullshīt propaganda.

You are so paranoid. Everyone is a troll in your mind.

Was the Davis question not legit? Obviously it was which is why Ivins asked about it and Tweed also responded.

Did I not say I hate losing recruits to UF? Is it not common sense that any Canes fan would especially hate losing DB's after what happened last cycle?

Was the Davis question not legit? Obviously it was which is why Ivins asked about it and Tweed also responded.

Did I not say I hate losing recruits to UF? Is it not common sense that any Canes fan would especially hate losing DB's after what happened last cycle?

Another post that shows you are a ****.

Brings up last cycle with DBs as a way to create doubt, when all that's happened is we lost our lowest ranked DB recruit in a monster DB class, with or without Russell.

Ignores the charge that he is obviously trying to pump UF_ag's dying DBU brand , and actually doubles down and reminds everyone about Henderson and the other kid last recruiting cycle.

Get over yourself, gator. The gator is dying and soon to be dead. Accept it and stop trying to pimp your fecal swamp school.

Brings up last cycle with DBs as a way to create doubt, when all that's happened is we lost our lowest ranked DB recruit in a monster DB class, with or without Russell.

Ignores the charge that he is obviously trying to pump UF_ag's dying DBU brand , and actually doubles down and reminds everyone about Henderson and the other kid last recruiting cycle.

Get over yourself, gator. The gator is dying and soon to be dead. Accept it and stop trying to pimp your fecal swamp school.

Seriously man, I'm not a UF fan. I hate UF and everything about it, period. For the avoidance of doubt, I hate FSU and everything about it too.

I think what you're seeing coming through my posts is the damage the last 3 staffs did to my outlook on recruiting.

Advertisement
tenor (1).jpg

Seriously man, I'm not a UF fan. I hate UF and everything about it, period. For the avoidance of doubt, I hate FSU and everything about it too.

I think what you're seeing coming through my posts is the damage the last 3 staffs did to my outlook on recruiting.

If it's any consolation, if OCCC is wrong I'll apologize before all here.

That MNW secondary is loaded

After we pick him up they've got a cane, UF and UGA commit starting for them

That's impressive

Advertisement

I don't need any apology. This isn't grade school.

giphy (12).gif

Advertisement

View attachment 45866

I laffed. That was a **** good movie!

Advertisement
Ivins saying the staff likes Bethel over tyreke johnson

Lol wtf

I was surprised as well. I don't know if that's his opinion or he talked to someone

In all seriousness, I think that Tyreke wants to play cornerback and our staff sees him at safety. His speed may be an issue, if I recall. That might be the reason why they like Bethel better... Purely as a corner?

I'm assuming purely as a corner but I have no idea. Perhaps Peter can shed some light

His film shows he is very raw. He's just an athlete right now because he doesn't have much defensive film or highlights.

Most of his highlights are on returns and screens showing his speed and twitch. Seems like he's someone who has the length to be a very good corner as it seems like the staff has taken a liking into his physical ability and thinks he will project as a nice long term project here at DB. Maybe a diamond in the rough so to speak.

View attachment 45866

You're too affable.

Advertisement
Back