2018 MLB Draft Thread

Oh, I know it was factually correct, but you would rather focus on the semantics of the guy's post than talk about our 0-8 post-season record vs. Florida in the last ten years.

I'd rather people who make critiques be factually correct, yes.

That's the problem withe the casual fans of this program. They don't know anything and don't follow the program closely.

Advertisement
No, it hasn't.

That's just a convenient dodge for you to make since you were so wrong about the 2015-16 teams and don't want to admit it. Instead of manning up, you just bash the #1 rated conference retroactively.

How pathetic.

In 2016 the ACC had one team make it to Omaha, and that team promptly went 0-2. Relying on regular season conference RPI is embarrassing.

I'd rather people who make critiques be factually correct, yes.

That's the problem withe the casual fans of this program. They don't know anything and don't follow the program closely.

Then I'm glad you're here to correct them. That's the important thing. But going 0-8 against Florida in the post-season isn't an issue. No decline at all.

Advertisement
I can quote people saying a close equivalent of this.

And I can quote you whining about the program in 2015-16 when it was #1 and going to the CWS.

Please quote someone who says "we should never lose". You realize now that you fabricated something. What a liar.

I don't think he ****ed up his legacy.

I think people are generally ungrateful and don't have the proper perspective.

Everyone is grateful for his first 15 years. Most people are irritated that he let things slip badly. He was paid very well to end up with a blue blood program that couldn't make the postseason two years in a row. Bobby Bowden.

If one thing has stayed constant, it's that you are atrocious at understanding randomness and sample size.

Should I go back to your quotes about how the regionals and Super Regionals are predictable, and that the randomness begins in Omaha?

Why are you so upset about me using facts? That's all I did. 10 ACC teams made the tournament, 10 ACC teams combined to win zero games in Omaha. "BUT THEY HAD THE #1 RPI!!!!!" LMAO.

Advertisement
The ACC was #1 in every metric in 2016.

RPI
ELO
ISR

You just want to bash the team so badly that you make up stuff retroactively.

Again, pathetic.

Cool. Then when they had to play other teams in the postseason they proved how soft the ACC really was.

Advertisement
Again, terrible at understanding sample size.

How is it that you've been at this so long and still don't get simple concepts?

Yeah, it's all about sample size. Kind of like how the ACC is always highly rated and has one champion in the past seven decades.

The ACC had 6 of 16 hosts and three national seeds and won as many games in Omaha as the Big Ten. Overrated.

Advertisement
Everyone is grateful for his first 15 years.

So you're only grateful if it's one of the greatest 15 year runs in the sport?

If it's 25 years with 1,000+ wins, 13 CWS Appearances, a perfect 7-for-7 mark when a national seed, a 14-2 record in home Regionals....

It sucks?

Have some perspective for once.

Why don't you guys exchange numbers and text with each other? Nobody else is interested in your back and forth.

Advertisement
Back