2018 MLB Draft Thread

No, you brought up my criticism even when we were “successful”.

Because everybody remembers how wrong you were all the time.

Predicting every series wrong.

Predicting entire seasons wrong.

Claiming that the teams were getting worse as they were getting better.

It's all save somewhere on this forum.

Advertisement
I can quote all of them if you want. Shouldn't take too long to find.

So I was wrong about the direction of the program, but then we missed the postseason for the first time in 44 years. And then we missed the postseason again. But I was wrong. You were right. Jim Morris is a phenomenal program manager. Nothing to see here. Just high tuition and Kep Brown. And 2001. We’re fine.

50-14, 50-17 and CWS appearances both years = mediocre

But Mark Kingston wins 36 games this year and you're creaming yourself

:highly-amused:

We were mediocre. We showed it both times once we faced a team with a pulse. Like clockwork.

But this is all a diversion from the other eight seasons in the decade of futility.

Advertisement
So I was wrong about the direction of the program, but then we missed the postseason for the first time in 44 years.

Yes, becuase you were saying these things in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 while the teams were getting better and going to the CWS.

If someone is desperate enough to "be" right then they just take your approach and bash a coach until it comes right.

80% of coaches are either fired or "fail" in the end.

Just stick with it long enough and any crank can claim to be right.

I guess you’re just upset because you didn’t see it. You were too excited and determined to defend Jim. Losing home regionals, not winning a single Super Regional game for six years, none of that jumped out at you. Then you thought everything was fixed because we beat up on 3 and 4 seeds.

Advertisement
Led the country in RPI top 50 wins.

:nelson-haha:

Top 50. Keep repeating that. Top 50 teams. That’s what you’re hanging your hat on. ****, we’re almost top 50 the past two years and we’re simply terrible.

But 2015 and 2016? Great seasons because we beat teams in the top 50.

I guess you’re just upset because you didn’t see it.

You said the team was mediocre when they were winning 50 games and going to the CWS.

Everybody made this same judgment about you at that time. You just kept doubling down because you had no choice.

I've been consistently reasonable. Saying we're good when we are and saying we're not when we're not. You, however, just always said we sucked. You were wrong. Get over it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is par for the course. Jim Morris and his Decade of Destruction left us with a long CWS drought, an 0-2 home regional, another home regional loss, a single win (!) in Omaha in ten years, zero wins over #1 seeds, and the icing on the cake: two straight years of completely missing the postseason.

BUT DID YOU SEE THOSE TOP 50 WINS IN 2015 AND 2016??????

Yeah, that’s precious. We were regular season beasts for two out of ten years. Don’t worry about the other eight years. We’re fine. Jim Morris is a phenomenal manager.

At least we finally have him admitting that Jim Morris failed at the end of his career.

This is par for the course. Jim Morris and his Decade of Destruction left us with a long CWS drought, an 0-2 home regional, another home regional loss, a single win (!) in Omaha in ten years, zero wins over #1 seeds, and the icing on the cake: two straight years of completely missing the postseason.

BUT DID YOU SEE THOSE TOP 50 WINS IN 2015 AND 2016??????

Yeah, that’s precious. We were regular season beasts for two out of ten years. Don’t worry about the other eight years. We’re fine. Jim Morris is a phenomenal manager.

At least we finally have him admitting that Jim Morris failed at the end of his career.

You're unhinged as usual.

Yes, he lost two home regionals in 16 attempts. Probably the best record in the history of the sport. Let's hang him by his balls for being a loser.

Yes, he went 0-2 in one single regional in his entire career at Miami. Once again, probably the best record in the history of the sport. Let's hang him by his balls, again.

Don't go weak-kneed now. You said we weren't even regular season beasts in those years. You said the team was mediocre. See, you have no credibility about anything because you were a crazed whiner who never admitted he was wrong.

Advertisement
Back