2018 LB Rosendo Louis receives offer

Advertisement
If we're only taking 1 LB this class, I would prefer it be Louis than Joyner.

I like Joyner & think he's a good prospect with upside, but Louis is the quintessential Miami Mike LB.

After Shaq goes to the draft, we're going to need an A-1 successor, and while I think Steed will be an All conference player, I think he's more of a Will LB in our scheme. Even though, he can play all 3 LB spots.

Jennings is probably going to be a Mike for us, but I think ultimately he'll be best at Sam backer.

I like Joyner & think he's a good prospect with upside, but Louis is the quintessential Miami Mike LB.

After Shaq goes to the draft, we're going to need an A-1 successor, and while I think Steed will be an All conference player, I think he's more of a Will LB in our scheme. Even though, he can play all 3 LB spots.

Jennings is probably going to be a Mike for us, but I think ultimately he'll be best at Sam backer.

Steed is playing will here. Think they have jennings at mike but i like louis more than him.

Spot on. Louis is the prototypical Miami Mike.

Bring him to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I agree with all of this.

The key in Diaz' system, is that while it's nice to have the "natural Mike," it's also good to have kids who can be flexible when you're in nickel or dime, or playing the Buck backer which you see more against spread teams

After watching Rosendo's highlights on hudl I think he needs to be in storm 18. His highlights looked very similar to Shaq's highlights, both him and Shaq lay the wood.

Screenshot_20170719-173502.jpg

Advertisement

I agree with all of this.

The key in Diaz' system, is that while it's nice to have the "natural Mike," it's also good to have kids who can be flexible when you're in nickel or dime, or playing the Buck backer which you see more against spread teams
No question, that's where Grace would have shined last season under Diaz.

Advertisement
Back