2018 LB Rosendo Louis receives offer

Advertisement
Very talented baller from Deerfield...

Intelligent, instinctual LB with good speed, great tackler & can absoluetly bring the hammer.

Played really well vs Ridge in the playoffs & had good Sophomore & Junior seasons.

Classic Mike LB, that will get a lot of attention from programs his Senior year.

S/O to Gogeta4, Carol City, I'm James Jackson Brother & others who have been high on this kid for some time now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heif he didnt get an offer i would be ****ed the **** off. The best lb in BAroward this year as a Junior. HES A beast...his offer list is already huge

[TWEET]821890437044727809[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/4589961/57efcdd67bddf86ca026cb04[/HUDL]

Rosendo Louis, Deerfield Beach, Inside Linebacker

That's what I'm talking about... A Deerfield Beach kid referring to it positively as an offer from the "home team." Fûck all that Broward ain't the territory of The U bullshît.

Well UM 1-10 on Broward offers this season and recent years were bad as well. Maybe 1-2 of Slaton, Herbert, Edwards, or Harley change that down the stretch. Not counting Carty or Hall as offers at this point.

Advertisement

That's what I'm talking about... A Deerfield Beach kid referring to it positively as an offer from the "home team." Fûck all that Broward ain't the territory of The U bullshît.

Impressive MLB prospect. Even more impressive if indeed that highlight was from his sophomore year. Naturally big kid with a bottom heavy build. Posseses natural strength and good explosiveness. Shows good ability to shed blocks a make plays in the box vs inside run game. Shockingly fluid and athletic for his size/build. Shows the ability and speed to make plays sideline to sideline and break down and make plays in space. Very aware and easily sifts through trash laterally and defeats blocks head on. Very good closing burst couple with the ability to strike a moving target. Shows potential to play in reverse and drop into zone. Projects well to multiple defensive schemes due to his versitility. With legit P5 coaching and S&C Louis could develop into a dominant every down Mike Backer. I love this offer. Elite prospect IMO.

Impressive MLB prospect. Even more impressive if indeed that highlight was from his sophomore year. Naturally big kid with a bottom heavy build. Posseses natural strength and good explosiveness. Shows good ability to shed blocks a make plays in the box vs inside run game. Shockingly fluid and athletic for his size/build. Shows the ability and speed to make plays sideline to sideline and break down and make plays in space. Very aware and easily sifts through trash laterally and defeats blocks head on. Very good closing burst couple with the ability to strike a moving target. Shows potential to play in reverse and drop into zone. Projects well to multiple defensive schemes due to his versitility. With legit P5 coaching and S&C Louis could develop into a dominant every down Mike Backer. I love this offer. Elite prospect IMO.
That film was from his Junior year, 2016 season.

Advertisement

That film was from his Junior year, 2016 season.

I personally will be surprised if he stays at LB if he comes to UM...Just my opinion. Would certainly welcome his commit and would welcome being proved wrong if he does stay at the position.

Kid plays like Pinckney with a nice wingspan.Alot of batted down passes for a LB.

Advertisement
Back