2018 LB Rosendo Louis receives offer

[TWEET]821890437044727809[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/4589961/57efcdd67bddf86ca026cb04[/HUDL]

Rosendo Louis, Deerfield Beach, Inside Linebacker

That's what I'm talking about... A Deerfield Beach kid referring to it positively as an offer from the "home team." Fûck all that Broward ain't the territory of The U bullshît.

Impressive MLB prospect. Even more impressive if indeed that highlight was from his sophomore year. Naturally big kid with a bottom heavy build. Posseses natural strength and good explosiveness. Shows good ability to shed blocks a make plays in the box vs inside run game. Shockingly fluid and athletic for his size/build. Shows the ability and speed to make plays sideline to sideline and break down and make plays in space. Very aware and easily sifts through trash laterally and defeats blocks head on. Very good closing burst couple with the ability to strike a moving target. Shows potential to play in reverse and drop into zone. Projects well to multiple defensive schemes due to his versitility. With legit P5 coaching and S&C Louis could develop into a dominant every down Mike Backer. I love this offer. Elite prospect IMO.
That film was from his Junior year, 2016 season.

I personally will be surprised if he stays at LB if he comes to UM...Just my opinion. Would certainly welcome his commit and would welcome being proved wrong if he does stay at the position.

Did you think Quarterman was a DL too? Same size...

Advertisement
That's what I'm talking about... A Deerfield Beach kid referring to it positively as an offer from the "home team." Fûck all that Broward ain't the territory of The U bullshît.

Impressive MLB prospect. Even more impressive if indeed that highlight was from his sophomore year. Naturally big kid with a bottom heavy build. Posseses natural strength and good explosiveness. Shows good ability to shed blocks a make plays in the box vs inside run game. Shockingly fluid and athletic for his size/build. Shows the ability and speed to make plays sideline to sideline and break down and make plays in space. Very aware and easily sifts through trash laterally and defeats blocks head on. Very good closing burst couple with the ability to strike a moving target. Shows potential to play in reverse and drop into zone. Projects well to multiple defensive schemes due to his versitility. With legit P5 coaching and S&C Louis could develop into a dominant every down Mike Backer. I love this offer. Elite prospect IMO.

I personally will be surprised if he stays at LB if he comes to UM...Just my opinion. Would certainly welcome his commit and would welcome being proved wrong if he does stay at the position.

They don't look the same size at all...This kid is bigger. It's just my opinion. Kid obviously is impressive.

They don't look the same size at all...This kid is bigger. It's just my opinion. Kid obviously is impressive.

Idk what you're looking at, but they are literally the same size. Not to mention this guy is probably taller, so the weight is distributed. Weight doesn't matter, it's about body composition and how you play. He's a natural LB. Dont'a Hightower was around 260 at Bama and he's doing fine.

is he boys with any of our hopeful monster DB class??? if not, how do we connect them all to start a tight bond and mindset like Gurvan stated "being the class that brings a title back"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope we can get him. You don't find guys that are that tall, big and instinctive playing linebacker very often

The 6-foot-2, 240-pound Louis has yet to dish out a front-runner, but hopes to take that next step once spring football is wrapped up and in the books.

"South Carolina (is recruiting me the hardest)," Louis said. "I loved everything and it made me feel like I was at home. When I went up there, the coaches and everybody else made me feel comfortable.
"I loved the new dorms they built, the stadium, and the area around it."

Coach Will Muschamp and his staff envision Louis leaving his mark sooner than later, but also made it known that nothing is guaranteed once a prospect officially relocates to Columbia.

"I've been talking with (defensive coordinator) coach T-Rob (Travaris Robinson) and the linebackers coach (Coleman Hutzler)," Louis said. "They told me I can play if I come in and put in the work, but it's not promised."

Nearby Miami (Fl) is another school who has already went two feet in with a scholarship offer for Louis, a product of talent-rich Deerfield Beach (Fla.) High.

"I like how (defensive coordinator) coach Manny Diaz keeps it real," Louis said. "He said I could play sooner than when I think because they might have linebackers who go to the draft early.
"It's closer to my family as far as them driving. I also like how every year they're able to get players to go in the first round. I like everything about the home team."

Louis, who is also labeled as the ninth-ranked inside linebacker in the South, has a trio of visit destinations in mind for over the offseason.

"My next couple of visits are going to be South Carolina again, Mississippi and LSU," Louis said. "I don't have dates yet."

The South Florida native views LSU as the total package when it comes to evaluation schools in the recruiting process, but says the contact with Ed Orgeron's staff has been minimal.

"I love Death Valley and everything about it from when I saw them on TV growing up," Louis said. "They hit me up sometimes, but we don't really talk as much."

The 6-foot-2, 240-pound Louis has yet to dish out a front-runner, but hopes to take that next step once spring football is wrapped up and in the books.

"South Carolina (is recruiting me the hardest)," Louis said. "I loved everything and it made me feel like I was at home. When I went up there, the coaches and everybody else made me feel comfortable.

Coach Will Muschamp and his staff envision Louis leaving his mark sooner than later, but also made it known that nothing is guaranteed once a prospect officially relocates to Columbia.

"I've been talking with (defensive coordinator) coach T-Rob (Travaris Robinson) and the linebackers coach (Coleman Hutzler)," Louis said. "They told me I can play if I come in and put in the work, but it's not promised."

Nearby Miami (Fl) is another school who has already went two feet in with a scholarship offer for Louis, a product of talent-rich Deerfield Beach (Fla.) High.

"I like how (defensive coordinator) coach Manny Diaz keeps it real," Louis said. "He said I could play sooner than when I think because they might have linebackers who go to the draft early.
"It's closer to my family as far as them driving. I also like how every year they're able to get players to go in the first round. I like everything about the home team."

Louis, who is also labeled as the ninth-ranked inside linebacker in the South, has a trio of visit destinations in mind for over the offseason.

"My next couple of visits are going to be South Carolina again, Mississippi and LSU," Louis said. "I don't have dates yet."

The South Florida native views LSU as the total package when it comes to evaluation schools in the recruiting process, but says the contact with Ed Orgeron's staff has been minimal.

"I love Death Valley and everything about it from when I saw them on TV growing up," Louis said. "They hit me up sometimes, but we don't really talk as much."

For some reason it seems like he wants to play for an sec team. We gotta win big this year so we get the hype not the sec and recruits will want to play for us.

Advertisement

For some reason it seems like he wants to play for an sec team. We gotta win big this year so we get the hype not the sec and recruits will want to play for us.
Miami has the lead for Louis right now...

Oh it sounded like south carolina did. Also, has lsu offered?

Advertisement
Louis is definitely the LB, I'm hoping for in this class.. We need that size added to the group!! Then we add speed along side him and we good for the next 4 years!!

This kid is a beast and a natural fit for us. He could be a player that carries on the tradition at linebacker once the Bermuda Triangle 2 moves on. We need Ray Lewis and Vilma to make an impression on this kid at Paradise Camp. **** he looks to be the goods.

I swear these interviews are so misleading. Appreciate the post, but I have read so many of these and they make you believe a kid is ready to put pen to paper at one school then they aren't even in their top 27 on twitter.

Advertisement
Back