2018 K Bubba Baxa receives offer (Commits!)

Advertisement
Back in 1975 I had a Command Sergeant Major with the name of Bubba who was the most racist son of a I have known. Was eventually kicked out of the Army because of his attempts to go after Blacks and Latinos. Because I worked at Batallion Headquarters he would try to **** with me and a friend who was Latino almost every day. I do not want to have another redneck from Texas around. Next

Are you sure you want to say this? It says more about you than anything else!

Is this kid any good? Barry Jackson didn't exactly have glowing things to say, and listed his senior season stats at 4 for 10 despite showing some range at least. Are we looking at a repeat of Feagle's freshman struggles?

Barry Jackson piece from a few days ago with the stats: Miami Hurricanes' recruiting class - and targets - by position | Miami Herald

You really never know with kickers. I am expecting to see struggles from this kid. I'm very quietly hoping to hear about a grad transfer or walk on transfer kicker come along sometime this summer. Hope for the best, plan and prepare for the worst.

Is this kid any good? Barry Jackson didn't exactly have glowing things to say, and listed his senior season stats at 4 for 10 despite showing some range at least. Are we looking at a repeat of Feagle's freshman struggles?

Barry Jackson piece from a few days ago with the stats: Miami Hurricanes' recruiting class - and targets - by position | Miami Herald

You really never know with kickers. I am expecting to see struggles from this kid. I'm very quietly hoping to hear about a grad transfer or walk on transfer kicker come along sometime this summer. Hope for the best, plan and prepare for the worst.

Not encouraging, but hopefully you are right and the coaches are ahead of this on the transfer market.

Advertisement
generally worrying to only have one scholarship kicker on the roster, and a true freshman at that

Would hate to have to rely on a true freshmans Kicker next year especially given our horrible STs and our ****** punting.

Need to bring in a grad transfer from somewhere off the radar. Find some FCS guy who has been accurate and clutch and might want to play on a national stage.

Advertisement
Would hate to have to rely on a true freshmans Kicker next year especially given our horrible STs and our ****** punting.

Need to bring in a grad transfer from somewhere off the radar. Find some FCS guy who has been accurate and clutch and might want to play on a national stage.

Don’t worry ‘Chise, we’ll just lead the nation in 2 pt conversions with Dee Jay out the Wildcat with Poos leading the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd on Kohl's list of kickers
4th on 247 Composite and ESPN
6th on 247

His leg looks incredibly strong. On the Kohl's kicking site, it references the hang-time he gets on kickoffs.

On some of his game tape, it looks like defenders are in his face on most kicks, so his FG stats could be down from blocks, bad snaps, hurries, etc. It's hard to tell with kickers. I would base more off their camp rankings than their games just bc of the circumstances. That said, kickers are a tough projection because so much is mental.

2nd on Kohl's list of kickers
4th on 247 Composite and ESPN
6th on 247

His leg looks incredibly strong. On the Kohl's kicking site, it references the hang-time he gets on kickoffs.

On some of his game tape, it looks like defenders are in his face on most kicks, so his FG stats could be down from blocks, bad snaps, hurries, etc. It's hard to tell with kickers. I would base more off their camp rankings than their games just bc of the circumstances. That said, kickers are a tough projection because so much is mental.

Big leg. Let him get used to the college game as the kickoff man next year. Bring in a grad transfer to handle the FGs and XPs. A green kicker, dicey punter and ****** STs can kill a team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back