2018 dual-threat QB Jarren Williams says Miami has offered

OMG. This is who I wanted. After I saw the highlight of him during the Opening of him out playing that Lawrence kid I wanted him BAD. He was a 3 star then. x10 better then Sits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Williams apparently took an unofficial visit to Alabama a few weeks ago. Been committed to Kentucky since May.

Williams' latest highlight clip

[HUDL]video/3/3878790/59eb77fc5797a102b8e1300e[/HUDL]

It's time for him to upgrade his commitment to Miami... forget that Kentucky garbage!

Advertisement
I’m from Kentucky and UK fans already been a nervous wreck since Bama & Ohio St been putting the pressure on for Williams. They’re legit shook now cause they now Rosier has been playing decent and Williams thinks he can take his spot next year as a true freshman. It’s going to be a battle though kid loves UK idk why this is football not basketball.

Advertisement
I’m from Kentucky and UK fans already been a nervous wreck since Bama & Ohio St been putting the pressure on for Williams. They’re legit shook now cause they now Rosier has been playing decent and Williams thinks he can take his spot next year as a true freshman. It’s going to be a battle though kid loves UK idk why this is football not basketball.

I was looking on 247 and it seems like Kentucky was his first offer. Some kids have a huge connection to the school that offers them first (right or wrong). I used to work at a newspaper in TX and covered a kid and his first ever offer was Texas Tech (he was a RB). He committed to them and stuck with it, even though that's probably the last place I'd ever go as a RB. He wound up transferring.

But yeah, my best guess is that he just has the "first offer" connection. He may also feel like he owes them for it. Totally hypothesizing.

Little known fact - Williams played on the same "The Opening" team as Lingawd, Cam, Hightower, Pope, Mallory, Jordan, Blades, Jobe, Scaife and Nasty Nesta.

:U5PyXda:

I was looking on 247 and it seems like Kentucky was his first offer. Some kids have a huge connection to the school that offers them first (right or wrong). I used to work at a newspaper in TX and covered a kid and his first ever offer was Texas Tech (he was a RB). He committed to them and stuck with it, even though that's probably the last place I'd ever go as a RB. He wound up transferring.

But yeah, my best guess is that he just has the "first offer" connection. He may also feel like he owes them for it. Totally hypothesizing.

wasn't kaaya's big thing that coley was the first to really reach out to him?

Advertisement
Little known fact - Williams played on the same "The Opening" team as Lingawd, Cam, Hightower, Pope, Mallory, Jordan, Blades, Jobe, Scaife and Nasty Nesta.

Whoa, is that a sign or what... you cant ignore the football gods!

brevin jordan hit em with the hey big head text right as sits was decommitting lmao.

Kid has the goods..and i knew it in september when i saw that new film. Go get him...we'll be fighting off big dogs for his services but we can

brevin jordan hit em with the hey big head text right as sits was decommitting lmao.

Kid has the goods..and i knew it in september when i saw that new film. Go get him...we'll be fighting off big dogs for his services but we can

Advertisement
Williams went 24-of-39 (61.5% completions) for 379 yards and 5 TDs in a 69-44 loss to Parkview tonight.

Advertisement
Back