2018 DT Trevor Trout

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kool putting in that work. Kid hasn't even vist down here and we still made the cut. We get him on campus and he gets that Miami vibe....

Kool putting in that work. Kid hasn't even vist down here and we still made the cut. We get him on campus and he gets that Miami vibe....

I like our chances, given that there is only one "local" team (Mizzou) and most of the others are quite a ways away from the Lou (UCLA, USC, UGa, Alabama). Even Tuscaloosa, the CLOSEST non-Missouri school, is over an 8-hour drive from Trout's home.

Kid wants to make it out of the Lou.

I like our chances, given that there is only one "local" team (Mizzou) and most of the others are quite a ways away from the Lou (UCLA, USC, UGa, Alabama). Even Tuscaloosa, the CLOSEST non-Missouri school, is over an 8-hour drive from Trout's home.

That is one way of looking at it. Or he could be a "silent commit" to Mizzou and is taking advantage of free trips to LA, Miami, etc.

Advertisement
Nesta needs to be on Trout also. They can make each other better as a 1 - 2 combo rotation at the 1 tech spot for years.

Closeout the 2018 class by adding Trout, Briggs, and flip Davoan Hawkins. Unfortunately to make room a few current upper class UM players will need to move on after the season.

Go Canes

Last edited:

That is one way of looking at it. Or he could be a "silent commit" to Mizzou and is taking advantage of free trips to LA, Miami, etc.

Nobody BIG TIME locally wants to go to Mizzou right now. The vast majority of the state's recent nationally ranked recruits have gone out of state. They only signed one player from Missouri in last years class period. This years, and next years class in the STL Metro area alone has been deemed the deepest most talented in years. Missouri might not get any of them.

Last edited:

As per usual, there's always someone to step up to **** in the punch bowl.

LA and Miami might be nice trips, but Tuscaloosa and Athens are boring as fvck. There's no need to be a silent to Mizzou, the "hometown pressure" is nearly non-existent in St. Louis. The kid could just as easily be keeping Mizzou in the loop as a courtesy.

Nesta needs to be on Trout also. They can make each other better as a 1 - 2 combo rotation at the 1 tech spot for years.

Closeout the 2018 class by adding Trout, Briggs, and flip Davoan Hawkins. Unfortunately to make room a few current upper class UM players will need to move on after the season.

Go Canes

I hope your not saying that to make room for these guys, McIntosh and Norton would need to move on...cause thats not true.
Tyreic Martin and Ryan Fines are the only DTs that we wouldn't mind if they left.

Otherwise, if we need space for this class, it will come from players at other positions leaving, not DT.

Advertisement

Go Canes

I hope your not saying that to make room for these guys, McIntosh and Norton would need to move on...cause thats not true.
Tyreic Martin and Ryan Fines are the only DTs that we wouldn't mind if they left.

Otherwise, if we need space for this class, it will come from players at other positions leaving, not DT.

Tyreic is a RS Fresh ppl are so quick to right these kids off DT and OL are probably the hardest to Transition to college football. You have to be a man to battle in the trenches. Let him mature first.

To stay in the National Title hunt we must consistently sign top DT and OL as the numbers dictate. As I stated before alabaga success was a product of great recruiting, especially in the trenches. A class of Nesta, Briggs and Trout would go to meeting this objective.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Tyreic is a RS Fresh ppl are so quick to right these kids off DT and OL are probably the hardest to Transition to college football. You have to be a man to battle in the trenches. Let him mature first.

I didn't say he needed to go. Fines is much more likely to go than he is.
I simply said Those two would be the ones we didn't mind leaving out of the DTs. We would certainly rather Norton and McIntosh stay.

Go Canes

That math works out about right if Fines And Tyreic Transfer. Fines is A good young man but is better Suited To A two Gap System. An Tyriec needs a few more years to develop. UM Can Find 3 Techs All Over Florida, what You Can't Find on A Regular Basis Are 1 or 0 Tech's That Can Run. Bringing in Trout And Nesta Would Lock That 1 tech Postion Up For THe Next 4years.

Go Canes

Go Canes

That math works out about right if Fines And Tyreic Transfer. Fines is A good young man but is better Suited To A two Gap System. An Tyriec needs a few more years to develop. UM Can Find 3 Techs All Over Florida, what You Can't Find on A Regular Basis Are 1 or 0 Tech's That Can Run. Bringing in Trout And Nesta Would Lock That 1 tech Postion Up For THe Next 4years.

Go Canes

The math is fine if they don't transfer...Recruit the position like FSU/Bama/LSU do. You throw numbers at it. nothing wrong with 8-9 DT on your roster...In fact, much better than 7.

I found out my sister and this young man had exchanged tweets on some non-football related subject.

My sister knows virtually nothing about football, much less UM football.

He must have some interests beyond football.

Advertisement
Back