2018 DT Trevor Trout

Advertisement
While not landing Chatman was disappointing, it could be a blessing in disguise. So much time left in this cycle for Kool to do work, not worried about DT at all.

Advertisement
While not landing Chatman was disappointing, it could be a blessing in disguise. So much time left in this cycle for Kool to do work, not worried about DT at all.

I think we'll be fine but I am definitely concerned about this position. DT's is arguably the most important position and most difficult to project.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly waiting for a 5 star to make his recruiting process into a season of the bachelor. Start with like 15 schools and eliminate one school a week.

Advertisement
We need another premier DT or Kools *** can go back to Mizzou. Ok! Ok! He can stay (LOL), but we all know that for us to be a dominant team again we gonna need to average at least 2 stud DT's every class to have a 2 deep DT rotation.

No Alabaga. I say USC, TAM, Miami, Mizzu, and UG are to 5. UM makes it to top 3 and I think we have a great chance here.

No Alabaga. I say USC, TAM, Miami, Mizzu, and UG are to 5. UM makes it to top 3 and I think we have a great chance here.
Oklahoma was actually his top school, but since Stoops just up & left that might open the door.

Right now I would say UGA, TAMU, TCU & Miami are the top schools, but we need to get him down for Paradise if we really want to have a shot.

He has us on his lists thus far just off Coach Kool calling him, but we need to get him down for some visits before it can be looked at as a real possibility.

Advertisement
Back