2018 DT Jordan Davis receives offer

Advertisement
Nothing ever really surfaced with him, I remember pete saying a while back we had traction but I guess miami could have moved on. Apparently he visited fsu today and will visit uf in the next couple days. Gators 247 writer saying it looks like he won't make he trip to Miami this time though apparently

Advertisement
His recruitment seems to be picking up. Kool did visit him in May so there is definitely interest. Michigan just offered today too.

Well we know one thing is for 2018 DT Jordan Davis has been putting in the time in the weight room this spring, keep in mind he is 6'6" so this is extremely impressive for that height.

January 2017 he struggles with 500lb squat
[TWEET]821429115391770624[/TWEET]

March 2017 three months later he does it for 3 easy reps.
[TWEET]845260893374070784[/TWEET]

This is a strong young man.

Go Canes

This was posted in another thread but was good enough for a repost. 2018 DT Jordan Davis is in the blue #59 jersey

[video=youtube;WCgd8h6XXro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCgd8h6XXro[/video]

Advertisement
Well we know one thing is for 2018 DT Jordan Davis has been putting in the time in the weight room this spring, keep in mind he is 6'6" so this is extremely impressive for that height.

January 2017 he struggles with 500lb squat

March 2017 three months later he does it for 3 easy reps.

This is a strong young man.

Go Canes

Those are Dan Sileo numbers...

Last edited:
Looks like a 0-tech. Would be interesting to see how we'd use him.

Kid is so raw...just bull rushes the opposition. Strong kid though, would love to see what Coach Kul could do with him.

coached by my former high school defensive coordinator. A south florida guy from HOLLYWOOD

Advertisement
For those not familiar with Mallard Creek, it's a serious program. Several state championships and some very good prospects in the 2019-2020 classes.

Advertisement
Looks like a 0-tech. Would be interesting to see how we'd use him.

Would you think a 1 technique, i.e. Pat Williams? We used Wilfork there in college, IIRC, but in the NFL he was the 0 in NE.
I mean, guess you could shade him over, but he doesn't exactly look explosive through gaps. He basically gets a decent jump off snap and heads directly in a straight line. He's a big, seemingly strong kid now. Curious to see how his next season's film looks.

Advertisement
Back