2018 DE Micah Parsons receives offer

Since we are now offering highly productive, non-prototypical (Kool size) DEs, did Chatfield get his offer yet?

Advertisement
The interest from him is legit.
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION], is this similar to the DJ Johnson situation? What's the draw to Miami for him?

Current number 1 class, 5 NCs in the modern era, all kinds of positive hype, best DL coach in the country, best weather/city combo in the country, beautiful campus, high level private school education. What wouldn't be the draw?

I'm sold but I'm wondering what the loyalty is to Ped State. We used to get a lot of Pennsylvania kids, both when my parents attended the U, and when I was a kid. I haven't noticed us really recruit one lately.

Kids are brainwashed in PA to be PSU fans from birth. Most annoying fan base in the nation by a mile. They make Fsu & Florida fans seem tolerable. Thank God my uncles forced me into liking Miami or they would have whipped my ***.

I'm from PA and you're right about them being an annoying fan base, but I'm not brainwashed to be a PSU fan. Most PSU fans like to talk a lot of **** and I really hope they don't do good this season but we'll see.

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION], is this similar to the DJ Johnson situation? What's the draw to Miami for him?

Current number 1 class, 5 NCs in the modern era, all kinds of positive hype, best DL coach in the country, best weather/city combo in the country, beautiful campus, high level private school education. What wouldn't be the draw?

I'm sold but I'm wondering what the loyalty is to Ped State. We used to get a lot of Pennsylvania kids, both when my parents attended the U, and when I was a kid. I haven't noticed us really recruit one lately.

Kids are brainwashed in PA to be PSU fans from birth. Most annoying fan base in the nation by a mile. They make Fsu & Florida fans seem tolerable. Thank God my uncles forced me into liking Miami or they would have whipped my ***.

I can tell that you come from a fine home. That's a proper upbringing.

I'm from central PA and ended up going to Miami. It is most definitely big 10 country with PSU and OSU, but there are a ton of Pitt fans too. LeSean McCoy is from the same area and ended up at Pitt. I see this guy going to Ohio State.

LeSean McCoy doesn't go to Pitt if he doesn't break his ankle his senior year. He was committed to Miami until his crappy grades and broken ankle forced him to go to a prep school.

Are you saying we retracted his offer?

Advertisement
Can anyone summarize that 247 article on him?

It was about several different schools but he did list us as one of his top schools along with penn state, osu, clemson, uga, bama and fsu. Said he is trying to visit Miami too along with some other schools

Beast.jpg

My son will be playing against him this year (Bishop McDevitt vs. Harrisburg). Logan is a sophomore (6' 3", 290 lbs) and starts at LG for McDevitt. He benches 350, squats 500, and deadlifts 450.

Advertisement
I don't need to do that - he was born a CANE!!! My son has no sunshine. His mother and I graduated from THE U and he has worn #52 since he was six years old. He probably knows more about Hurricane Football than a lot of people on this board.

Last season, he buried Damien Barber (3/4 star DE who signed with Penn State) in the game against Harrisburg (McDevitt won). Parsons was at a different school when the game was played, so he hasn't had the opportunity to go one-on-one with him yet. Needless to say, he's looking forward to it.

I don't need to do that - he was born a CANE!!! My son has no sunshine. His mother and I graduated from THE U and he has worn #52 since he was six years old. He probably knows more about Hurricane Football than a lot of people on this board.

Last season, he buried Damien Barber (3/4 star DE who signed with Penn State) in the game against Harrisburg (McDevitt won). Parsons was at a different school when the game was played, so he hasn't had the opportunity to go one-on-one with him yet. Needless to say, he's looking forward to it.

That's awesome. Good luck to your son hopefully we'll see him run through the smoke in a couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you got him in the dungeon working out. Ain't no sunshine in there. Hope fully he'll be a Cane. Good luck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would be a massive get but i believe its kind of a pipe dream this guy is gonna commit to OSU very soon. I do however agree with previous posts in this thread about chatfield getting an offer that kid will be a much better version of trent harris definitely someone we can use on the team and someone who can help us keep that american heritage connection going.

That's just a proper upbringing.

If Kool can get him down to take a look - and then follow on with Paradise Camp - I'd say PSU and OSU have a problem.

Current number 1 class, 5 NCs in the modern era, all kinds of positive hype, best DL coach in the country, best weather/city combo in the country, beautiful campus, high level private school education. No history of enabling staff to rape children in showers. What wouldn't be the draw?

FIFY

:q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
Back