2018 DE Micah Parsons receives offer

I really don't have nothing negative to say about kids who rep their city/state (psu). It's top talent kids who have a strong in state school(s) offers, but sign with bamer or osu. I can see saying ***** my state because I want to play in Paradise, but tucaloser?.....just saying.

Advertisement
Interest is legit! I live in Harrisburg kid plays basketball as well great athlete, dunked on a dude in the playoffs a few weeks ago.

Do you know or just going by what Tweed said?

Not at all man. I know the kid not personally or well but Harrisburg isn't a big city I know a lot of his teammates, known one of his teammates since he was a kid. He's telling me Michah has legit interest in us.

Have you been to PA in March???? We got 15" of snow last week. Whats the weather in Coral Gables like right now?

I used to live 2 hours south of Harrisburg in Maryland. I get the weather. There's a lot of loyalty to Ped State up that way.

Interest is legit! I live in Harrisburg kid plays basketball as well great athlete, dunked on a dude in the playoffs a few weeks ago.

Not at all man. I know the kid not personally or well but Harrisburg isn't a big city I know a lot of his teammates, known one of his teammates since he was a kid. He's telling me Michah has legit interest in us.

See, it's slow right now and I'm jonesing for any recruiting tidbits. I'm throwing caution out the window and rolling with this guy.

[MENTION=16372]Canes91[/MENTION], can you find out how Micah likes his steaks? Also, is he familiar with Kodak Black?

It's great being considered by big time prospects around the country. Even though we probably won't get him it's nice to be in the game instead of watching on the sideline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

See, it's slow right now and I'm jonesing for any recruiting tidbits. I'm throwing caution out the window and rolling with this guy.

[MENTION=16372]Canes91[/MENTION], can you find out how Micah likes his steaks? Also, is he familiar with Kodak Black?

What percentage of the time does he spend smiling? What is he currently wearing on his feet?

It's great being considered by big time prospects around the country. Even though we probably won't get him it's nice to be in the game instead of watching on the sideline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll be fine at DE either way, but fvck that ****, we gettin this fool.

PSU will come back down to earth; OSU is the real threat. Kool will stay on top of this one. He might not come, but regardless, it's great that we're showing the balls to go out of state for top ranked players. I'll repeat...win the ACC Coastal and a Jan. Bowl game and the gates will open for elite talent to come out of state and the fence goes up for elite talent at home.

Coach Kool will probably be in the hall of fame in due time. He was producing first rounders at Mizzou with 3star guys. Nowe being at Miami you have access to kids all around the nation and can truly be picky with who you want. Man, Kool's DL will be an NFL caliber line within a year or 2. 4 DL drafted every year.

Advertisement

What percentage of the time does he spend smiling? What is he currently wearing on his feet?

What kind of wristbands does he wear? How many times a day does he say "I want to play with a bunch of dogs"?

Coach Kool will probably be in the hall of fame in due time. He was producing first rounders at Mizzou with 3star guys. Nowe being at Miami you have access to kids all around the nation and can truly be picky with who you want. Man, Kool's DL will be an NFL caliber line within a year or 2. 4 DL drafted every year.

Its already NFL caliber but I get where u going, it can only go up from here

We probably will have 4 guys drafted from the DL starting next year (Chad, RJ, Norton, Willis). I agree this class is huge though for restocking the talent. Get Parsons or some other stud at DE then a bunch of DTs and we won't see any dropoff

What kind of wristbands does he wear? How many times a day does he say "I want to play with a bunch of dogs"?

What percentage of his game is modeled on Sean Taylor?

Advertisement
How the **** have we gotten this far into a thread about a player and not demanded track times with both surface and head wind corrections??

The interest from him is legit.

I know a few of the players on Harrisburg, and talked to Micah a few times...from what we know, he's probably going to OSU. Wouldn't rule out FSU though. We all doubt he ends up at PSU.

Last edited:

I live in Harrisburg too. On the West Shore though. Where you from?

Also, his playoff run in both football and basketball was pretty dam good.

Advertisement

Dream school?

With all due respect to Harrisburg, PA, the appeal of Miami the city is enough to get anyone's attention.

Advertisement
Back