2018 DE Micah Parsons receives offer

Interest is legit! I live in Harrisburg kid plays basketball as well great athlete, dunked on a dude in the playoffs a few weeks ago.

I live in Harrisburg too. On the West Shore though. Where you from?

Also, his playoff run in both football and basketball was pretty dam good.

Then you don't live in HBG if you one the West shore hahahaha.
But I live in Harrisburg Union Deposit area.

Advertisement
These kids from places like Pennsylvania tend not to be the turncoat kind, would be a really hard pull. Glad we are going for the fences though. Indicates how well the roster and class is shaping up away from this offer.

The interest from him is legit.

I know a few of the players on Harrisburg, and talked to Micah a few times...from what we know, he's probably going to OSU. Wouldn't rule out FSU though. We all doubt he ends up at PSU.

Yeah, he currently doesn't seem that committed. Parsons said that he'll make a final decision at the Army All American game.

He just took an unofficial to Georgia and will visit OSU, FSU and some other teams this spring. Also said that he's taking all of his officials before announcing.

Last edited:
Interest is legit! I live in Harrisburg kid plays basketball as well great athlete, dunked on a dude in the playoffs a few weeks ago.

No crap. I lived Uptown (4th and Woodbine) for years, then moved to Enola. Still work in Susquehanna Twp.

And UD tech is Lower Paxton Twp, not Harrisburg...LOL

These kids from places like Pennsylvania tend not to be the turncoat kind, would be a really hard pull. Glad we are going for the fences though. Indicates how well the roster and class is shaping up away from this offer.

The PSU fans here are ripping him daily on the boards...kinda like how Canes fans treat Henderson.

Advertisement

The PSU fans here are ripping him daily on the boards...kinda like how Canes fans treat Henderson.

They just went ballistic after he named his dog Brutus. Parsons said it was a coincidence and OSU's mascot wasn't the reason he named it that.

They just went ballistic after he named his dog Brutus. Parsons said it was a coincidence and OSU's mascot wasn't the reason he named it that.

LOLOL! Micah is hilarious.

No crap. I lived Uptown (4th and Woodbine) for years, then moved to Enola. Still work in Susquehanna Twp.

Lower Paxton is a township in HBG my dude haahah.
But nah my grandparents lived uptown for years and my dad. Gpop had a house on 7th and Division for years.

I'm from central PA and ended up going to Miami. It is most definitely big 10 country with PSU and OSU, but there are a ton of Pitt fans too. LeSean McCoy is from the same area and ended up at Pitt. I see this guy going to Ohio State.

Advertisement

But nah my grandparents lived uptown for years and my dad. Gpop had a house on 7th and Division for years.

Man you know dang well the folks who go to CD don't want to be referred to as HBG residents lol.

Speaking of which, you remember when Micah played for CD? That "transfer" to the Burg was pretty dope seeing that he played for two teams this season lol.

Not sure we want him. He is talking to other schools while committed and now he names his dog after OSU mascot. He could be a locker room cancer at least that is what the our resident Butch Davis stalker(Cane Dynasty) told me.

Man you know dang well the folks who go to CD don't want to be referred to as HBG residents lol.

Speaking of which, you remember when Micah played for CD? That "transfer" to the Burg was pretty dope seeing that he played for two teams this season lol.

Now that I def agree with that! Central Dauphin East and Central Dauphin are like 2 different worlds though plenty of kids from the city go to school there.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION], is this similar to the DJ Johnson situation? What's the draw to Miami for him?

Current number 1 class, 5 NCs in the modern era, all kinds of positive hype, best DL coach in the country, best weather/city combo in the country, beautiful campus, high level private school education. What wouldn't be the draw?

Now that I def agree with that! Central Dauphin East and Central Dauphin are like 2 different worlds though plenty of kids from the city go to school there.

YUP. And I love when they re-draw the lines every few years to keep the demographics the same at East and CD. Gotta love Pennsyltucky.

On a football note, Harrisburg is loaded for 2017. Anderson-Butts at WR is getting MAJOR offers right now too. Losing Barber (PSU) will hurt, but we should be OK.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION], is this similar to the DJ Johnson situation? What's the draw to Miami for him?

Current number 1 class, 5 NCs in the modern era, all kinds of positive hype, best DL coach in the country, best weather/city combo in the country, beautiful campus, high level private school education. No history of enabling staff to rape children in showers. What wouldn't be the draw?

FIFY

Current number 1 class, 5 NCs in the modern era, all kinds of positive hype, best DL coach in the country, best weather/city combo in the country, beautiful campus, high level private school education. What wouldn't be the draw?

I'm sold but I'm wondering what the loyalty is to Ped State. We used to get a lot of Pennsylvania kids, both when my parents attended the U, and when I was a kid. I haven't noticed us really recruit one lately.

I'm sold but I'm wondering what the loyalty is to Ped State. We used to get a lot of Pennsylvania kids, both when my parents attended the U, and when I was a kid. I haven't noticed us really recruit one lately.

Kids are brainwashed in PA to be PSU fans from birth. Most annoying fan base in the nation by a mile. They make Fsu & Florida fans seem tolerable. Thank God my uncles forced me into liking Miami or they would have whipped my ***.

I'm from central PA and ended up going to Miami. It is most definitely big 10 country with PSU and OSU, but there are a ton of Pitt fans too. LeSean McCoy is from the same area and ended up at Pitt. I see this guy going to Ohio State.

LeSean McCoy doesn't go to Pitt if he doesn't break his ankle his senior year. He was committed to Miami until his crappy grades and broken ankle forced him to go to a prep school.

Advertisement
Back