2018 DE Kayode Oladele receives offer

This guy needs Coach Kool. Raw as **** but you can see the natural power in his hands.

Advertisement
Posting my story with him tomorrow.

This kid loves Coach Kool. Funny because he said when FSU offered he didn't know the accolades of the coach who offered but said he knew all about Kool.

He moved to the U.S. in 2014 and the only thing he knew about football was from YouTube.

As [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] noted, I think he could turn into a beast with Coach Kool. The physical tools are there and with the depth they have at his position, they're not going to be able to take a developmental guy like this.

Miami Nike from a year ago----

Kayode Oladele..18.. DL... FL ...Miami Edison... 6-5(ht)... 236(lbs)... 5.18(40)... 5.00(shuttle)... 37.0(power ball)... 29.3(vertical)... 70.14(SPARQ Score0

Posting my story with him tomorrow.

This kid loves Coach Kool. Funny because he said when FSU offered he didn't know the accolades of the coach who offered but said he knew all about Kool.

He moved to the U.S. in 2014 and the only thing he knew about football was from YouTube.

As [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] noted, I think he could turn into a beast with Coach Kool. The physical tools are there and with the depth they have at his position, they're not going to be able to take a developmental guy like this.

Did you mean to say that with the depth they have on the DL that they ARE able to take a guy like this and allow him to develop.... or is what you originally posted accurate?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We got our first DT commit today, maybe we'll get our first DE in the near future.

It's been awhile since we've had a productive player from Edison (W. Joseph).

He has a really slow get off. Future DT if he adds size, but I can't see him fitting into our scheme at DE. He's the perfect early downs 3-4 end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back