2018 DE Daniel Carson

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[HUDL]video/3/4488285/5803c039bd75200dbce91d0f[/HUDL]

Daniel Carson, William Chrisman, Strong-Side Defensive End

6'5 260lbs SDE out of Independence Missouri, Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball.

Big strong kid, 300lbs Bench, 315lbs deadlift, 500lbs squat, 245lbs clean.

Very productive player had a very good Junior season, with 56 total tackles, 11TFL's & 13sacks, and for his High School career thus far has, 89 total tackles, 20TFL's & 15sacks.

Is an absolutely relentless pass rusher, this kid has a great motor & simply gets after it. He's a ferocious tackler looking to straight Body bag the QB. He's got great hands, does well disengaging blockers and has good burst off the snap.

Could play either DE or DT, I actually like him better as a DE, either way he's a **** good player.

Currently holds offers from Oklahoma, Mizzou, UGA & Arkansas, doesn't have one from Miami obviously but he's an OOS kid that I would keep tabs on until December/January just in case.

Advertisement
looks great..this is the kid someone, probably you, has mentioned before, right?
I haven't seen him mentioned before...

He's one of the OOS DE's that I've kept up on, but he's not on Miami's radar because we already pretty much have the DL's we'll be after for this class.

Mizzou & Oklahoma have the lead for him, but he's just a kid I think has a ton of upside & can be good.

I just posted because it's been slow on the Crootin board lately lol

This kid looks strong as an Ox and has a frame to add 20-30lbs while keeping his feet. He fits coach Kool's mold for DT's. I know we have our targets for the year, but there's a ways to go before signing day. Good prospect to contact and keep in touch.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
This kid looks strong as an Ox and has a frame to add 20-30lbs while keeping his feet. He fits coach Kool's mold for DT's. I know we have our targets for the year, but there's a ways to go before signing day. Good prospect to contact and keep in touch.

Go Canes!

****, he looks like he could add 40lbs and still be fast enough to slash pockets as a DT.

Paranos loves those athletic big DEs who can grow into 3-techs

looks great..this is the kid someone, probably you, has mentioned before, right?
I haven't seen him mentioned before...

He's one of the OOS DE's that I've kept up on, but he's not on Miami's radar because we already pretty much have the DL's we'll be after for this class.

Mizzou & Oklahoma have the lead for him, but he's just a kid I think has a ton of upside & can be good.

I just posted because it's been slow on the Crootin board lately lol

Slow ain't the word! Keep it coming. What about those other two Missouri kids on the D line ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well this interesting

Staff wouldn't waste precious time before signing day in two weeks on someone who we didn't have a legit shot with

Advertisement
Looking at this kid's measurements, he is definitely the type of player Coach Kul loves to recruit!! Let the UM coaches work, trust me "that Clemson game" really have our staff focused..

Kid has got some great measurable and looks pretty **** good on tape. Would not mind seeing him in a canes uniform one bit

Advertisement
Back