2018 cornerbacks

Jobe
Blades
Ivey
Campbell
Hall
Frierson

Best DB class in the country and it wouldn't be close. Very realistic and it would be a game changer for our secondary.

If it weren't for "Zero Commit Rumph" and the $$$ that other programs will be throwing at those kids, i would agree that this is a very realistic class and the best class of DB commits in NCAA history.

Just based on 247's composite rankings.

Blades 47 8
Jobe 63 12
Campbell 94 13
Frierson 128 19
Hall 268 21
Ivey 516 49

5 of the 6 DBs are ranked in the top 21 of their positions, with Ivey being the lone holdout and who will undoubtedly rise as he heals from injury.

Advertisement
I love that Jobe took this shot at Hendo on twitter, he retweets everything from Bandy or Miami related . I know a lot can change in a year and it's only Twitter but still gotta love it. Clearly a shot at Hendo, with the face of disappointment. He put up a pic of him and Bandy as young kids right after this as well, seems like him and TB are very good friends, this can only help us.

IMG_3776.jpg

Last edited:
Jobe seems like a die hard Cane based on his tweets.

yup, goes out of his way to rep the U & staying local. this would be a failure by the staff if we cant keep him

Dude wears Alabama gloves in games while committed to Miami. Going out of his way to rep some hillbillies... take off the rose colored classes his recruitment will be a dogfight.

gladly point me to the last time he repped bama. ill easily show you 100 pro-miami things between then and now.

Advertisement
Back