jobe.jpg

Hi$ recruitment i$ far from over.

Advertisement
Rump gotta tighten up

Dude is lookin like a joke on the recruiting trail

Can't let florida just pick & choose any DB's they want n SF n get em

Unacceptable

Blades Jr & Campbell are MUST gets

If Rump can't land these 2 he gotta go !

Blades Jr coming if the easter bunny was our DB coach

He committed when Paul Williams was his position coach so when Blades commits I don't know how much credit Rumph will deserve he was born to be a Cane...... Rumph best deliver on Tyson Campbell, this should be a slam dunk for him. Campbell has called Rumph a "second father figure" as most of you also probably read on this site( https://www.canesinsight.com/articles/canes/2974) . He needs to lock Campbell down.

Last edited:
We wont keep Jobe.

Agree to disagree. Cane

View attachment 42413

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2urs17WEAAL_ja.jpg

Obviously. But just assuming he won't be here a year away from NSD 2018 is just being a mope.

Just looking at it objectively. I don't know how you can think a kid is solid when after he commits to Miami he reps Alabaga in his High school games. Not really a mope, but a realist.

Advertisement
We wont keep Jobe.

Agree to disagree. Cane

View attachment 42413

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2urs17WEAAL_ja.jpg

Obviously. But just assuming he won't be here a year away from NSD 2018 is just being a mope.

Just looking at it objectively. I don't know how you can think a kid is solid when after he commits to Miami he reps Alabaga in his High school games. Not really a mope, but a realist.

Not talking about you when I said mope. OrlCane365 just out of the blue had to crash the party and say we aint keeping Jobe. I know he's not a lock, but I do think he winds up a Cane.

I cut Richt a lot of slack in 2017. The only thing i really blame the staff for was not having a backup plan for McFarland. But if we can't close on 6 legitimate 4star types at CB and S in 2018, he must be put on the hot seat.

What if he wins 11 games this year? Lol some of you guys are ridiculous.

That was my minimum win total for 2017. We're talking about recruiting here. Even with all the $$$ being thrown around here and i think the $$$ total is a LOT, there is just so much freaking talent at the skill positions WR, CB, S in 2018, that there is no way we should come away with less than 6 stud DBs and 3 stud WRs for 2018. Just no way.

Whiffing on a unit has never meant we clean up on the ELITE S FL talent the next year.

You cant put any stock into the hopes we get any of them, until the season plays out.

Advertisement
I cut Richt a lot of slack in 2017. The only thing i really blame the staff for was not having a backup plan for McFarland. But if we can't close on 6 legitimate 4star types at CB and S in 2018, he must be put on the hot seat.

6 in one class sounds a bit hopeful. Give me Blades, Jobe, Campbell and Ivey and I'm happy. Add Hall to go with Frieson at safety.

What if he wins 11 games this year? Lol some of you guys are ridiculous.

That was my minimum win total for 2017. We're talking about recruiting here. Even with all the $$$ being thrown around here and i think the $$$ total is a LOT, there is just so much freaking talent at the skill positions WR, CB, S in 2018, that there is no way we should come away with less than 6 stud DBs and 3 stud WRs for 2018. Just no way.

You might be my least favorite poster on here.

6 in one class sounds a bit hopeful. Give me Blades, Jobe, Campbell and Ivey and I'm happy. Add Hall to go with Frieson at safety.

I meant 6 DBs total, safeties and CBs combined. And yes, the 6 names i want are exactly the 6 you've named.

I think Jobe and Campbell are the most likely to go elsewhere. I think we do have a legit shot at getting and keeping the other 4.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Samuel is garbage

if we dont get blades hr then fire everyone. Kid is a future all pro

Advertisement
Blades Jr & Campbell are MUST gets

If Rump can't land these 2 he gotta go !

Blades Jr coming if the easter bunny was our DB coach

He committed when Paul Williams was his position coach so when Blades commits I don't know how much credit Rumph will deserve he was born to be a Cane...... Rumph best deliver on Tyson Campbell, this should be a slam dunk for him. Campbell has called Rumph a "second father figure" as most of you also probably read on this site( https://www.canesinsight.com/articles/canes/2974) . He needs to lock Campbell down.

First off, getting this kid would MORE than make up for "losing" Slaton and Chad Wilson's second seed. None of those previous AH boys compare to what's been said about Campbell's potential.

Secondly, i echo your concerns. If Rumph cannot fend off the other schools, even with the $$ that will surely be thrown at Campbell, and close on the kid, this forum will rip him a new one. And deservedly so.

Advertisement
Back