2018 CanesInSight “Slurper” of the Year

Who is the slurper of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm back for a couple of posts...
Macallan is nice stuff no doubt but I'm a softie that's why I get Glenfiddich. The blended Scotch is too harsh for my palate. I used to love a cigar with a drink too but trying to never smoke now... maybe a spliff on occasion.
I try smoking a spliff occasionally often....

Advertisement
Advertisement
#BringBradyWithEm

giphy.gif

Advertisement
lol at dawgcane voting for KrazyCane LMAO

I tried to go against the grain and vote for austin but at thte sametime there are many winners in this vote......hard af to choose

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
I see the blue oyster brigade keeps trying to push their agenda, i got an idea for you and your bretheren, since yall have already come outta of the closet one time before, shouldnt be so hard to do it now, its ok if you guys are Fsu fans, you dont have to hide it any longer!

tenor (34).gif

Dont even entertain the sickness man, this is a football blog and you got several phaggots on here trying to push their agenda. WGAF about ****'s making annoucnements that they are ghey, we dont have to go around annoucning we straight, but at the rate things are happening, alot of people might have too!

Dont even entertain the sickness man, this is a football blog and you got several phaggots on here trying to push their agenda. WGAF about ****'s making annoucnements that they are ghey, we dont have to go around annoucning we straight, but at the rate things are happening, alot of people might have too!

Keep in mind, ingesting another mans *****(even if he is a head coach) makes you ***. So don't cast stones if you live in a glass house.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Just catching up on some threads and trying to read through this one, would interject that @nystateofmind definitely needs to start one entitled “facqit” of the year. Recognition to the immortal @The Franchise for borrowing one his own words. But obviously there are several posters in this thread th at would qualify for that prestigious and ***** award.

:q3xkxex:

Word...

FYI, I'm not laughing at @nystateofmind... I'm laughing with him! He must absolutely be ****ing himself while writing these responses.

That is awesome! They "legalized" it in NYC now. So its not like Washington where you can buy it in stores, but if you get caught with it you get the equivalent of a parking ticket(and the cops don't enforce it at all). It is great!
I'm back for a post, been going absolutely bonkers trying to find a gift I hid. ****es me off big time. I decided to see if I can get another one today and hopefully find the lost one for a refund... it's my wife's favorite perfume.
When I stayed in Seattle we had the coolest hotel room... right smack next to Mariners stadium... the Silver Cloud... and behind the stadium down the street was the pot shop... huge store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back