• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is @Earnest T. Bass?

He’s losing ground fast.

20181202_205740.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Calvin come get your slurp trophy, you're gonna win this.

I see the blue oyster brigade keeps trying to push their agenda, i got an idea for you and your bretheren, since yall have already come outta of the closet one time before, shouldnt be so hard to do it now, its ok if you guys are Fsu fans, you dont have to hide it any longer!

I see the blue oyster brigade keeps trying to push their agenda, i got an idea for you and your bretheren, since yall have already come outta of the closet one time before, shouldnt be so hard to do it now, its ok if you guys are Fsu fans, you dont have to hide it any longer!
chip.gif

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement

#BringBradyWithEm

giphy.gif

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back