2018 5 Star Wide Receiver Talks ‘Canes After Weekend Visit

View as article
Advertisement
When you can legitimately hold off on guys like Elijah Moore, you know we back

I hope that we dont recruit anyone but him and our current commits. Then wait out on elijah moore and if he doesn't pick us take moore. A wide reciever class of pope wiggins hightower and moore is INSANE. A wide reciever class of marshall pope hightower and wiggins though would be the best wide reciever class of miami history!!!!!

Advertisement
I have no in$ide info, and would never accu$e anyone, but my $trong $u$picion i$ that he end$ up in the $$EC at L$$U. Ju$t $aying.....

interesting

That's usually means more coming from you Pete. Spill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just know that they aren't settling for Elijah Moore right now. I believe (as do they) that Xavier Williams is a long shot, Warren Thompson will be tough, and they are still undecided on Kevin Austin. With the roll they're on, I'm not counting anything out.

We're perfectly content on closing out the class with 3. Won't settle for anyone this class.

interesting

That's usually means more coming from you Pete. Spill it.

I just know that they aren't settling for Elijah Moore right now. I believe (as do they) that Xavier Williams is a long shot, Warren Thompson will be tough, and they are still undecided on Kevin Austin. With the roll they're on, I'm not counting anything out.

We're perfectly content on closing out the class with 3. Won't settle for anyone this class.

Not settling meaning Moore or just in general?

Advertisement
We need to start creeping through LA. It's time to start poaching who we want, when we want.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could you imagine a WR class of Marshall, Pope, Hightower, and Wiggins? Oh boy

xT5LMRMIZ1jXYqquFa.gif

Already repping that 88... Game is very similar to AR82, tough pull at this point in the game, but if we land him.... OH MAH LAWD. Moore is a top player in the nation and is getting slow played because everybody wanting to come to this U. Seems almost as if we have first choice across the board and everyone else is getting the leftovers.

Can you imagine
4 star Qb
5 star Rb
4 star Rb
5 star Wr
5 star Wr
4 star Wr
4 star Wr
4 star te
4 star te

Just offense alone

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Can you imagine
4 star Qb
5 star Rb
4 star Rb
5 star Wr
5 star Wr
4 star Wr
4 star Wr
4 star te
4 star te

Just offense alone

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's if we ink Mallory. From what I've seen in the last 2 months, why not??? Anything is possible with Pastor Richt and the 2 Live Recruiting Crew!

Advertisement
Back