2017-2018 Season

Per Evan Daniels, Miles Wilson is down to two. It is Auburn (just visited) and us. He is coming down June 1st.

Advertisement
Per Evan Daniels, Miles Wilson is down to two. It is Auburn (just visited) and us. He is coming down June 1st.

Why would you play for this ****?

img24456461.jpg

Advertisement
According to Porter, Jamal Brunt tried recruiting Miles Wilson to Richmond out of high school. Could be an interesting connection to watch.

Advertisement
Wilson was a great get.

One ship left, use it. No reason to save it, don't repeat the same mistake as last year.

Even if it is for Joe Thomas, find some big body who is gone in a year. Extremely low risk take. At least get the depth.

Advertisement
Wilson was a great get.

One ship left, use it. No reason to save it, don't repeat the same mistake as last year.

Even if it is for Joe Thomas, find some big body who is gone in a year. Extremely low risk take. At least get the depth.

I don't think Joe Thomas has anymore eligibility left

Wilson was a great get.

You never know until you ask.

I think they should consider Dwight Coleby as a backup C.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NuhI7ZJ6ewY

What's his deal? 2 years at Ole Miss. One year at Kansas. Best year was sophomore at OM, 16.5 minutes, 5.4 pts. 4.8 rebounds. Why go to Kansas? He played 5 minutes last year as a junior. Is he a grad transfer? I assume he'd have to be, because he already sat out a year. He's already 23, and turns 24 in the middle of next year (like Kadji did).

Advertisement
Wilson was a great get.

You never know until you ask.

I think they should consider Dwight Coleby as a backup C.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NuhI7ZJ6ewY

What's his deal? 2 years at Ole Miss. One year at Kansas. Best year was sophomore at OM, 16.5 minutes, 5.4 pts. 4.8 rebounds. Why go to Kansas? He played 5 minutes last year as a junior. Is he a grad transfer? I assume he'd have to be, because he already sat out a year. He's already 23, and turns 24 in the middle of next year (like Kadji did).

I don't care about his age. I care about his eligibility (which he is) and whether he could provide depth.

He has had injury issues.

Advertisement
Back