2016 DB James Pierre commits

Advertisement
This is the kind of kid we used to pass on and then the kid goes out and balls elsewhere , I hate this staff as much as everyone but the way they are recruiting south florida I haven't seen in a long time

They got an inside man and i believe its Darrow. he knows the landscape and has been telling them who too look at, i feel. it was a smart move on Golden's behalf.

Advertisement
This is one kid who we dont have to worry about getting flipped. Has 11 offers and said no teams have a shot at him and committed on the spot pretty much.

This is the kind of kid we used to pass on and then the kid goes out and balls elsewhere , I hate this staff as much as everyone but the way they are recruiting south florida I haven't seen in a long time

They got an inside man and i believe its Darrow. he knows the landscape and has been telling them who too look at, i feel. it was a smart move on Golden's behalf.

To be fair they started evaluating good right before Darrow was hired as well. But no doubt Darrow was a good hire in helping find the gems of south florida

His HL was not impressive. I hope he has good measurable's.

Some kids you to look beyond the HL. He has range... Short area explosiveness.. Active hands.. Ball skills. Already over 6ft and a decent weight. He'll be a nice safety.

Advertisement
1081678.jpg

This kid is darker than Death itself. He maybe one of those types that can overcome Golden due to abnormal innate savagery levels.

100% correct Darrow is letting them knw who to look at... some people questioned it cause he was a reporter for So florida High school football, but he knws his stuff....

Advertisement
I agree darrow gotta be telling the staff about kids this kid and jackson are ballers that are under the radar, the type of kids everyone here would be ****ed that they dont offer, now we are

Advertisement
Also, Larry Blustein is Darrow's "mentor"..... As long as you have The Godfather in your corner (Golden does) he will be able to find a few gems. Now, the question is will he be able to hold on to them when the heat gets turned up?

I like the pick up, kid is game for the fight.

Article on CS refers to the fact that while CB is certainly an option this kid is aiming to be a FS type. Seems like the best fit for him off the limited tape.

Advertisement
Back