2016 DB James Pierre commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Legit. Our secondary will be lethal... This class is ridiculous right now. Tyler bryd, Ced wright, Deion Jackson, James Pierre, James wiggins are the type of athletes we need at Miami. Studs in the secondary

Advertisement
This is the kind of kid we used to pass on and then the kid goes out and balls elsewhere , I hate this staff as much as everyone but the way they are recruiting south florida I haven't seen in a long time

This is the kind of kid we used to pass on and then the kid goes out and balls elsewhere , I hate this staff as much as everyone but the way they are recruiting south florida I haven't seen in a long time
True ,haven't seen them reach for a player in this class like we have seen plenty in the last few.

Advertisement
so this the replacement for that Hallandale kid that clearly doesn't want to be here?

Advertisement
All the kids with great speed and we find the "coachable" aka not fast or extremely good............but he won't get into trouble he's a good kid good kids lose. We need the weed smoking in yo face barely making grades super athletic bad attitude having typical inner city kid who's hungry. who don't give a fark about a penalty for taunting after he separates someone from their senses to bring that old school mentality.

All the kids with great speed and we find the "coachable" aka not fast or extremely good............but he won't get into trouble he's a good kid good kids lose. We need the weed smoking in yo face barely making grades super athletic bad attitude having typical inner city kid who's hungry. who don't give a fark about a penalty for taunting after he separates someone from their senses to bring that old school mentality.

:puzzled:

Advertisement
Back