2016 ATH Keyshawn "Pie" Young - Miami High

Advertisement
Pie aint coming mane i mean alot can change but this kid is FSU bound unless they dont accept his commitment (wich they will even if they only take 2 WR they'll bring him in as an ATH)

Would hate to lose on this kid. Miami is in it according to him. Bama leads and he's been on record saying he likes FSU.

He's a MUST land.

Sucks cause he's right at Miami High. Lot can change though. One of the kids I want the most in 2016. Would be a stud on either side of the ball. He's a ******* TD machine. This kid had like 5 TDs in one game last year. Was All-Dade first team.

I've been preaching it that Miami needs to get these athlete types who can play multiple positions. They give you so much versatility and options.

And Golden Era. Newbold man! Newbold, gonna keep slamming that table. Sadly it wouldn't surprise me if they passed on him....

Last edited:
Would hate to lose on this kid. Miami is in it according to him. Bama leads and he's been on record saying he likes FSU.

He's a MUST land.

Sucks cause he's right at Miami High. Lot can change though. One of the kids I want the most in 2016. Would be a stud on either side of the ball. He's a ****ing TD machine. This kid had like 5 TDs in one game last year. Was All-Dade first team.

I've been preaching it that Miami needs to get these athlete types who can play multiple positions. They give you so much versatility and options.

And Golden Era. Newbold man! Newbold, gonna keep slamming that table. Sadly it wouldn't surprise me if they passed on him....

Wouldn't be surprised either Geo... it's just too loaded down here never thought i'd say that and it would result on passing people.

Keyshawns mom wants him out of Miami. all hope is not lost but it is very unlikely he lands here.

Advertisement

He's a MUST land.

Sucks cause he's right at Miami High. Lot can change though. One of the kids I want the most in 2016. Would be a stud on either side of the ball. He's a ****ing TD machine. This kid had like 5 TDs in one game last year. Was All-Dade first team.

Newbold will probably be the Bruce replacement, right?

He's a MUST land.

To be completely honest the carol city kids may not be all to anxious about miami. Lsu has been contacting steve and a couple others. Al and co havent seemed all that interested.

He's a MUST land.

To be completely honest the carol city kids may not be all to anxious about miami. Lsu has been contacting steve and a couple others. Al and co havent seemed all that interested.
we just offered Wilder, there's been contact but we need to hop on the 2016 kids now.

He's a MUST land.

we just offered Wilder, there's been contact but we need to hop on the 2016 kids now.

They need to make the school a bigger priority

Advertisement

He's a MUST land.

They need to make the school a bigger priority
agree 100% Carol City boys have that dog in them.

Advertisement
Back