2016 ATH Keyshawn "Pie" Young - Miami High

Advertisement
Advertisement
Young is more versatile. Bruce is the better pure receiver.

Golden cant afford to let ALA/OSU/FSU/AUB/UL and UF come into his house, eat his leftover fried chicken dinner, bang his wife, help his daughter with her homework, steal his remote and watch his 60' UHD TV again next year. Just cant happen. He got really ran through this year. No doubt he is the running joke right now among the NCAA circles because this 2016 is lethal. They are already lickin' their chops to come in once again and wreck shop.

I know we don't have the room to get everyone. But guys like "Pie" cannot leave Dade.

Golden cant afford to let ALA/OSU/FSU/AUB/UL and UF come into his house, eat his leftover fried chicken dinner, bang his wife, help his daughter with her homework, steal his remote and watch his 60' UHD TV again next year. Just cant happen. He got really ran through this year. No doubt he is the running joke right now among the NCAA circles because this 2016 is lethal. They are already lickin' their chops to come in once again and wreck shop.

I know we don't have the room to get everyone. But guys like "Pie" cannot leave Dade.
i agree but the thing is with this 2016 WR class is that the term "we can't sign them all" is really relevant.
i mean
Mullins
Bruce
Richards
Snelson
Young
B.Johnson
M.Johnson
Pinder
Victor
Craig
Salomon
Kid from Hallandale who's name escapes me atm.

the talent down here is a joke.

Agree 100%. I would say if he can get ANY variation of 5 on that list, its a win. If we leave the party with just 2-3 of these guys...He needs to burn.

There is no reason anyone from MIAMI High go anywhere but Miami if they are Miami caliber.

Advertisement
Young is a great player from our own backyard, so I assume he won't end up here a year from now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Way to much Old Cane in this kid for Al to put up with. Even if he signed he would be gone unless Al goes first.

If we lose a kid from Miami High to another school, we should just close up shop.
Yep.. my cousin is in the Hall of Fame at Miami High.... LB Hubert Wyllie... very pro Miami school, just dnt produce alot of prospects.... isnt That Coach Coley's Alma Mater? I believe so

Advertisement
Back