2016 ATH Keyshawn "Pie" Young - Miami High

Advertisement
I must say though. Him playing some QB for Miami High is just so reminescent of when Roscoe Parrish did it for Miami High.
First thing that came to my mind the first time I saw his tape.

These are the types of kids we need to keep home.

Young a plug and play kid. Can stick him at RB, WR, CB, S, KR, PR. You bring him in and figure it out afterwards. Athlete..

If I am correct. He has an offer already.

Advertisement
Better have an offer. He's bringing back ole roscoe Parrish vibes. Sign this beast up

Advertisement
Advertisement
kid seems so much bigger than roscoe...i don't know who he reminds me of- but dude is a BEAST out there!

All I had to watch was one play and knew this kid oozed that old school Miami swag. Must get.

Advertisement
kid seems so much bigger than roscoe...i don't know who he reminds me of- but dude is a BEAST out there!

Roscoe weighed in at about 145-150 as a hs senior..so he definately is bigger...im talking about his big play ability at qb..and carrying Miami High.

Kid seeems to be like a Percy Harvin type foreal

Roscoe weighed in at about 145-150 as a hs senior..so he definately is bigger...im talking about his big play ability at qb..and carrying Miami High.

Kid seeems to be like a Percy Harvin type foreal

This. That's why I said it earlier in the thread. Roscoe was killing Dade county defenses playing QB with his legs. Remember a run he had against Killian he had on my boy Danny and his team. OMG, Roscoe was a highlight reel.

And yeah, if you never heard it from me before. Now you will. "Pie" Young is disgusting. Like I said. You just get him on campus and figure out the position when he's here.

Btw , I never throw Percy comparisons around . This is the first, he's top notch

Advertisement
Back