2015 RB Jordan Scarlett update

Advertisement
Chad Wilson needs to seriously reconsider his stance with Miami.

He thinks Miami needs USchool

The fact is: They don't

JS is a top prospect and it'll suck to see him walk, but I trust Al in this situation. I'm not taking 10 kids just to get 2 studs.

its a lot of kids that never get to leave sfl, like thomas it wasnt that he hated the school he just wanted to leave home we cant blame our coaches for that

Chad Wilson needs to seriously reconsider his stance with Miami.

He thinks Miami needs USchool

The fact is: They don't

JS is a top prospect and it'll suck to see him walk, but I trust Al in this situation. I'm not taking 10 kids just to get 2 studs.

This, all of this.

How bout tim Irvin at running back, I think we have enough receiver targets for 2015

Advertisement
I know this sounds like a broken record BUT us winning this season and next. Along with (hopefully) heisman type seasons from Duke the next few years will go a long way in us landing Scarlett.

I know this sounds like a broken record BUT us winning this season and next. Along with (hopefully) heisman type seasons from Duke the next few years will go a long way in us landing Scarlett.

That's irrelevant, he WANTS to hear from miami, apparently miami doesn't want to hear from him...why I have no idea

That's irrelevant, he WANTS to hear from miami, apparently miami doesn't want to hear from him...why I have no idea

And again we are taking him at his word and have no idea what's really going on. This is a 2015 kid worrying about attention already in the process.

And again we are taking him at his word and have no idea what's really going on. This is a 2015 kid worrying about attention already in the process.

Good point, probably just spreading **** about miami like every other U school kid

Advertisement
When we start winning games and ACC championships, this all changes.

OOS kids will be lining up like they used to and these whiny, *****y, self entitled SFLA kids (not talking about Scarlett) will have to get on board or get out. I can't wait.

Advertisement
Back