2015 RB Jordan Scarlett update

IMO:

2nd best RB in S Fl. since Gore, only behind Duke. Gonna suck if he leaves S Fl. but what are you gonna do.

Advertisement
He might not come here BUT he's a great high school running back. I would be THRILLED to see him in orange and green.

I said that he could be as dominant as Adrian Peterson if he reaches his full potential but the only way we have any chance is if this U School and UM bull**** ends once and for all

I said that he could be as dominant as Adrian Peterson if he reaches his full potential but the only way we have any chance is if this U School and UM bull**** ends once and for all

I don't see AP in those highlights. I understand the kid is young and still has room to grow, but **** some people think this kid can walk on water.

Advertisement
He's awesome but I have to be honest, I give less than zero ***** about a 2015 kid like him at this point.

I don't see AP in those highlights. I understand the kid is young and still has room to grow, but **** some people think this kid can walk on water.

O **** no, not now but I mean he will have room to grow and a great rb will never stop in the weight room, on his conditioning and on the field. I think that if he really wants it that bad like all the greats that we have seen since just the 90s he can be as great as he wants to be that's all I mean

-#2 ranked RB in the 2015 class by 247
-Says he likes the early attention he has received so far
-Says the attention is part of the process and he is prepared
-Will visit Georgia and Florida St. in July
-Has family in the Atlanta area so he is looking forward to the Georgia trip
-Florida St. is recruiting him the hardest right now
-Says Miami hasn't been recruiting him hard
-Hasn't talked to Miami recently
-Wants to camp at Miami soon
-Would like to hear from Miami
-Wants to improve on his blocking to be a complete back

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/2015-RB-Jordan-Scarlett-Has-Visits-in-Mind-135563

Why? so he can turn around and talk **** about us on twitter?

This is one kid that IMO he is slightly overrated. He doesn't run as big as he is and as far as that 40 time it doesn't translate on the field. Plus he tends to tip thought the hole. Hopefully he can work on that and become something really special.

Advertisement
Wow I thought we would finally start recruiting U School with this kid, guess not, so is that offer to Sam Bruce legit?

Wow I thought we would finally start recruiting U School with this kid, guess not, so is that offer to Sam Bruce legit?

Scarlett has a Miami offer.

Bruce's offer is just a verbal, like all 2015 and 2016 kids.

This is one kid that IMO he is slightly overrated. He doesn't run as big as he is and as far as that 40 time it doesn't translate on the field. Plus he tends to tip thought the hole. Hopefully he can work on that and become something really special.

Whoah now, Scarlett is definitely not overrated.

Another one of these instances where we need to be pulling high profile kids like this so close to home before we can start saying we back.

Advertisement
People really think the staff has a problem with u school kids. Why would we not offer talent from our backyard if we thought they were the right fit for UM?

Whoah now, Scarlett is definitely not overrated.

Another one of these instances where we need to be pulling high profile kids like this so close to home before we can start saying we back.

I only say that because the 6 games I have seen him over the last 2 years he wasn't even the best back on his team in those games. Just so much potential there I would like to see more.

Advertisement
Maybe the staff likes Jacques Patrick & T.J. Simmons better than Scarlett

Patrick has UF ties right? Or he's just leaning that way

UF is just been on him the longest he just did a midwest trip and claims he is open right now. TJ Simmons coach is a Gator but we are talking about 2015 kids, there could be a RB that the UM staff has its eyes on that shows up at camp this weekend.

Who would have ever thought UM would be in the lead of a big Texas RB right now this time last year?

So if UM misses out on both Sony and Scarlett would that be considered a fail?

I mean both kids can literally ride their bike to UM in less than an hour or so.

Crazy circumstances, lot's of things going against UM such as their diminished National appeal, sanctions, S. Florida divas etc...

After losing AC, and Thomas last year is losing Sony (long way to go I know) and Scarlett (next year) acceptable?

I really hope the staff get's a choke hold on this thing soon because we cannot keep losing the top talent in S. Florida elsewhere, especially when a lot of these kids grew up just down the road.

Ain't nothing overrated about this kid IMO. The one time I saw him play live was against Heritage Delray and he single handily took over.

If the way his family acts at games is any indication of his character then his recruitment should be one interesting ride.

Advertisement
Back