2015 Miami Commit - RB Jordan Scarlett - Senior Highlights

Advertisement
Hey we still have Yearby, Gus, and Trayone Gray. Weren't people saying Yearby was better than Dalvin Cook?

got about half way through, then i started shaking my head and closed it because it is just going to hurt that much more if we dont keep him

I'm gonna give him the Travis Rudolph treatment--not even gonna look at his senior highlights.

I don't want to know what we're losing.

To this day I haven't watched Rudolph's senior highlights.

Advertisement
He's explosive but too stiff. I like Walton better, but we need a home run threat out of the backfield next year. I don't think he will start over Walton or Yearby tho. Teams look scared to tackle him in the highlight and gave him easy TD's.

I wish then played a team from dade with heart.

He's explosive but too stiff. I like Walton better, but we need a home run threat out of the backfield next year. I don't think he will start over Walton or Yearby tho. Teams look scared to tackle him in the highlight and gave him easy TD's.

I wish then played a team from dade with heart.
You still on that bruh? You are consistent

Man you look at this dudes twitter and it is not looking good for Miami following like 3-5 Florida coaches. Retweeted about Loaded we will have the best secondary in CFB and its Gators, also retweeted a gator recruiter saying all they want is 22.

Advertisement
You could have made the overrated case a year ago as he wasn't using his strength in the run game as he should or playing up to his size, as he was a kid with great size and speed but the power wasn't there..... but Scarlett took his game to the next step this season. Has shown the willingness and proven to push the pile, rumble through tackles and uses his elite size and speed in a combination of power and breakaway ability. He will punch it in at the goal line. Definition of workhorse RB who will tire a Defense.

Watched him play live this year. He is NOT overrated.

While I do believe Walton is a stud and had the most complete skillset of the 4 we had, as Scarlett needs to continue to develop his game as a pass catcher.

Scarlett had the highest ceiling of the 4 we did have and 2nd best skillset coming in.

(Walton is a jack of all trades, he's not great at one thing but he's good at everything which is what makes him great.)

Scarlett is also physically ready to play from day one.

Although it is comparing apples to oranges. Scarlett and Walton are two different types of backs.

"Scarlett is also physically ready to play from day one." That to me is what sucks the most if we don't get him.

And speed that you can't teach.

LMAO at the "he's overrated" comments already popping up.

Is Golden paying people to post on these boards now?

saw him vs Don Bosco, he had one good run, that's about it. everyone keeps posting how he is some elite RB because of his paper stats...from his video I don't think he is. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Reminds me a lot of Dalvin Cook with his cuts, ability to run through arm tackles and straight line speed.

Advertisement
And you know this as fact? Let me guess, Ariz says so...

Ice and Coley will not lose Scarlett...

Is this a joke?

He gone....

And Golden just continues to prove that he is not the man for this job.

Its all over the place.

This is from the Noles rival sight on Scarlett:

Scarlett's recruitment has heated up lately. Several schools are pushing hard, including Florida, which is the biggest threat at this stage. The only surprise in his recruitment would be if he sticks with Miami. Scarlett has concerns about how long that staff will be together, and we get the feeling he simply feels more comfortable with the running back situations at FSU and Florida. We are told he had very good conversations with Florida State in the last few days and he's giving off the indication he wants to be a 'Nole. However, he's also giving a similar vibe to Florida's staff as well. Those close to Scarlett feel Florida State is still the top option, and if a spot comes available (such as Johnny Frasier opting for another school), FSU would be the choice. Scarlett will officially visit Florida on the 16th and then FSU the following weekend, according to someone very close to his recruitment. There's no timeline for a final decision.

I personally feel that UF is the biggest threat, but you know how F$U always thinks they are getting everyone(even though in this class they kinda are, I just don't see Scarlett going there to sit behind Cook and Patrick).

Face it, he gone...

Advertisement
Back