2015 Miami Commit - RB Jordan Scarlett - Senior Highlights

Also him retweeting about We are going to have the best secondary in CFB and its 3 Gators. Following UF coaches, retweeting UF stuff, and then him trying to talk the dude that showed out at the Army game going to Duke about going to UF. HE GONE!

Advertisement
LOL...so you read a Nole site stating they would be surprised if he sticks with UM....okay thanks.

And you know this as fact? Let me guess, Ariz says so...

Ice and Coley will not lose Scarlett...

Is this a joke?

He gone....

And Golden just continues to prove that he is not the man for this job.

Its all over the place.

This is from the Noles rival sight on Scarlett:

Scarlett's recruitment has heated up lately. Several schools are pushing hard, including Florida, which is the biggest threat at this stage. The only surprise in his recruitment would be if he sticks with Miami. Scarlett has concerns about how long that staff will be together, and we get the feeling he simply feels more comfortable with the running back situations at FSU and Florida. We are told he had very good conversations with Florida State in the last few days and he's giving off the indication he wants to be a 'Nole. However, he's also giving a similar vibe to Florida's staff as well. Those close to Scarlett feel Florida State is still the top option, and if a spot comes available (such as Johnny Frasier opting for another school), FSU would be the choice. Scarlett will officially visit Florida on the 16th and then FSU the following weekend, according to someone very close to his recruitment. There's no timeline for a final decision.

I personally feel that UF is the biggest threat, but you know how F$U always thinks they are getting everyone(even though in this class they kinda are, I just don't see Scarlett going there to sit behind Cook and Patrick).

Face it, he gone...

Geo, who is #77 and #74 on the STA OL? Kids are good...

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3790047/highlights/220541391

Highlights were just released yesterday, I know everyone was waiting to see these.

Wow is all I have to say.

5'11"
4.3 forty yard

You can't teach that.

He is a priority, a must have. Pray to the football gods cause this Man needs to be playing for Miami next year.

Not Geo but:

74- Jr. Anthony Marucci.
77- Sr. Colin Byrne. Syracuse commit

LOL...so you read a Nole site stating they would be surprised if he sticks with UM....okay thanks.

Ice and Coley will not lose Scarlett...

Is this a joke?

He gone....

Its all over the place.

Scarlett's recruitment has heated up lately. Several schools are pushing hard, including Florida, which is the biggest threat at this stage. The only surprise in his recruitment would be if he sticks with Miami. Scarlett has concerns about how long that staff will be together, and we get the feeling he simply feels more comfortable with the running back situations at FSU and Florida. We are told he had very good conversations with Florida State in the last few days and he's giving off the indication he wants to be a 'Nole. However, he's also giving a similar vibe to Florida's staff as well. Those close to Scarlett feel Florida State is still the top option, and if a spot comes available (such as Johnny Frasier opting for another school), FSU would be the choice. Scarlett will officially visit Florida on the 16th and then FSU the following weekend, according to someone very close to his recruitment. There's no timeline for a final decision.

I personally feel that UF is the biggest threat, but you know how F$U always thinks they are getting everyone(even though in this class they kinda are, I just don't see Scarlett going there to sit behind Cook and Patrick).

Face it, he gone...

Not just the Nole site, everywhere.

That was just another example.

The quote saying:
"The only surprise in his recruitment would be if he sticks with Miami." is the reason I posted that.

Everyone knows he gone except you and Golden I guess.

It would take him about 2 practices to establish himself as the starter at UM

Unfortunately, it would take him about 2 practices to establish himself as the starter at UF

Advertisement
It would take him about 2 practices to establish himself as the starter at UM

Unfortunately, it would take him about 2 practices to establish himself as the starter at UF

how can he not like the running back situation at UM? there are going to be a lot of carries up for grabs next year.

Reality is that he is gone, surprise would be if he stayed. Will know more next week after his visit. Personally I think he should just decomitt & stop playing games.

Reality is that he is gone, surprise would be if he stayed. Will know more next week after his visit. Personally I think he should just decomitt & stop playing games.

This, I cant stand you are committed and still looking to flip. Stay decommitted or decommitt figure it out and committ. Kids are divas man love that hype and ****riding

Advertisement
IMO, future wise. If he wants to get to the next level. Miami or FSU.

UF is where RB's and WR's go to dissapear off the grid.

BIG mistake career wise if he ends up in Gainesville regardless of McElwain or not. Name me the last "really successful" runningback to come out of UF?

Would be a terrible move for Bruce career as well.

Their best bet is either Miami or FSU.

Speaking from a non-biased point of view.

I know it was CS, but the interview he did a couple of days ago didn't sound like a kid who is ready to jump ship

We won't know anything solid until the dead period is over. This is all speculation and guess work. If this charade is still going on or he doesn't reaffirm his commitment after Ice visits him and after the official visit...then it's a wrap.

I know it's doomsday but lets not panic too fast.

Well, I guess Golden and I know better...

LOL...so you read a Nole site stating they would be surprised if he sticks with UM....okay

Is this a joke?

He gone....

Its all over the place.

Face it, he gone...

The quote saying:
"The only surprise in his recruitment would be if he sticks with Miami." is the reason I posted that.

Advertisement
RB from Fl? Last I remember is Rhett is that bad? Gillisellee or however you spell it is he even in the leauge anymore? WR from FL other than Harvin? umm Cooper for the Eagles is the only 1 I can think of.

Exactly corny south Florida divas and the board wants you us to wait and hang from their nuts.

Lol

LOL...so you read a Nole site stating they would be surprised if he sticks with UM....okay

Its all over the place.

Face it, he gone...

The quote saying:

Bro, you have no idea how much I wish that you were right, but we have been down this road with Golden and another elite RB in Alex Collins(different circumstances I know) and we all know how that turned out.

So then the following year(a year where he now needed to sign 2 Elite RBs to split carries with Duke and eventually take over) when we had Sony Michel locked up since 8th grade and Dalvin Cook's brother on our basketball team, we sign only one RB who happens to be a very solid back(Yearby) but not nearly as college ready as Collins, Cook, or Michel(who were all 200 lbs+). Oh and he also lost a very solid all purpose back in Brandon Powell to turds right before enrolling early.

Now we are going to have to watch Jordan Scarlett do nothing with his career at UF(where Elite RBs go to ruin their careers), when he could be a legend here and pick up where Duke left off.

What quality NFL RBs have UF and F$U produced since Emmit Smith, Fred Taylor and Warrick Dunn?

Miami NFL RBs: Edgerin James, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Frank Gore, Mike James, Lamar Miller, Duke Johnson

Scarlett gets at least half the carries day 1 at Miami and is the feature back by the middle of the season(has a small Yearby and Gus in front of him with Walton coming in with him). He would be the big back with power and speed that we are missing.

At UF he will be splitting carries with Kelvin Taylor(a similar sized back who just so happens to be the biggest legacy in UF history that is a solid player who will get his carries if healthy), Brandon Powell, Adam Lane(5'8 220 lbs RS Fr that they are high on) and any other RB they sign this year.

And our QB, WRs(outside of Robinson), TE and most importantly OLine will be better than UFs next year.

At F$U he definitely has Cook in front of him, and will also have to battle out Mario Pender, Ryan Green and their main RB target this cycle Jaques Patrick(when Scarlett was obviously being slow played as their third option behind Frazier).

Would love to see Jordan Scarlett prove me wrong and stay home to rep his city and become a legend down here, but Golden just doesn't win these type of recruiting battles down the stretch...

Advertisement

Its all over the place.

Face it, he gone...

The quote saying:

Bro, you have no idea how much I wish that you were right, but we have been down this road with Golden and another elite RB in Alex Collins(different circumstances I know) and we all know how that turned out.

So then the following year(a year where he now needed to sign 2 Elite RBs to split carries with Duke and eventually take over) when we had Sony Michel locked up since 8th grade and Dalvin Cook's brother on our basketball team, we sign only one RB who happens to be a very solid back(Yearby) but not nearly as college ready as Collins, Cook, or Michel(who were all 200 lbs+). Oh and he also lost a very solid all purpose back in Brandon Powell to turds right before enrolling early.

Now we are going to have to watch Jordan Scarlett do nothing with his career at UF(where Elite RBs go to ruin their careers), when he could be a legend here and pick up where Duke left off.

What quality NFL RBs have UF and F$U produced since Emmit Smith, Fred Taylor and Warrick Dunn?

Miami NFL RBs: Edgerin James, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Frank Gore, Mike James, Lamar Miller, Duke Johnson

Scarlett gets at least half the carries day 1 at Miami and is the feature back by the middle of the season(has a small Yearby and Gus in front of him with Walton coming in with him). He would be the big back with power and speed that we are missing.

At UF he will be splitting carries with Kelvin Taylor(a similar sized back who just so happens to be the biggest legacy in UF history that is a solid player who will get his carries if healthy), Brandon Powell, Adam Lane(5'8 220 lbs RS Fr that they are high on) and any other RB they sign this year.

And our QB, WRs(outside of Robinson), TE and most importantly OLine will be better than UFs next year.

At F$U he definitely has Cook in front of him, and will also have to battle out Mario Pender, Ryan Green and their main RB target this cycle Jaques Patrick(when Scarlett was obviously being slow played as their third option behind Frazier).

Would love to see Jordan Scarlett prove me wrong and stay home to rep his city and become a legend down here, but Golden just doesn't win these type of recruiting battles down the stretch...

and it defies logic that he doesn't win these battles in light of the facts stated earlier in your post.

I know it was CS, but the interview he did a couple of days ago didn't sound like a kid who is ready to jump ship

So did dexter. Kids are gonna tell you what you want to hear. Also for people saying he should decommit already i agree. But if i was going to flip to a instate rival i would stay committed, tell them i wanted to be the only back in the class and then bolt at the last moment and **** them. Chess match type ****.

Scarlett is gone, LOL! And another total whiff on elite RBs AGAIN this year for Golden.

Advertisement
Back