2015 DB McFadden is Elite

I know for a FACT fsu doesnt just look at highlight film my cousin is a staffer there

Maybe so, I've never dealt with FSU. However I don't remember them looking at Feliciano's game film when they were recruiting him.

I know for a FACT that many other schools just look at highlights. I've sat with coaches myself and watched them do it.

Advertisement
I know for a FACT fsu doesnt just look at highlight film my cousin is a staffer there

I propose this question to you then.

What are they looking at, or what did they see, that made them extend an offer? Cause his highlight film is pedestrian and highlight films are supposed to be filled with a player's best plays.

Did FSU run his game tape and find MORE outstanding plays that were missing from his highlights? Are there a bunch of PBU's that weren't added to his highlights?

Game film is always less "****" than a highlight tape. And if a kid's highlight tape isn't even that good to begin with, what would you see in a game tape that would make you extend an offer?

"This kid's highlight tape is decent, but when you turn on that game film he balls out!" <---usually it's the other way around

What are they looking at, or what did they see, that made them extend an offer? Cause his highlight film is pedestrian and highlight films are supposed to be filled with a player's best plays.

Did FSU run his game tape and find MORE outstanding plays that were missing from his highlights? Are there a bunch of PBU's that weren't added to his highlights?

Game film is always less "****" than a highlight tape. And if a kid's highlight tape isn't even that good to begin with, what would you see in a game tape that would make you extend an offer?

"This kid's highlight tape is decent, but when you turn on that game film he balls out!" <---usually it's the other way around

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/642577/highlights/118681375

This is some of his jr highlights

I've seen them. Thanks.

Seen his game film too.

I've seen them. Thanks.

Seen his game film too.

We will see how he looks this year without Dowels against the top wideouts for teams

Advertisement
Committed to FSU as expected.

Safid Deen @Safid_Deen
Plantation American Heritage 5-star CB Tarvarus McFadden has committed to Florida State.

the more alarming thing is how Rumph is a head coach there and we've struck out there for the last 2 years

Advertisement
So much for that fence Al is building around the state of Miami. FSU just coming in here and taking 5 stars at an alarming rate.

Overrated. But... Golden really needs to do a better job. It's frustrating being a Canes fan.

Advertisement
This is becoming just a joke. Let all stud from the area go away, lot of them without even offering and lot of others because they don't like defensive staff and schemes? How much more blows can this program take?

Advertisement
This class is an unmitigated disaster.

And the way we've managed to **** up our recruiting at Heritage is brutal.

So much for that fence Al is building around the state of Miami. FSU just coming in here and taking 5 stars at an alarming rate.
We couldn't afford it so we put together a team consisting of FSU and the entire SEC to build it for us giving them first dibs on anyone in the area as compensation.

At least that is how it appears.

Or Golden is just a fat incompetent POS.

Fly the banner again...

Advertisement
Back