2014 Top 100 QB David Cornwell got offered

Advertisement
Beast arm!!!!!!!!! But lets be real it will take **** near a miracle to get him away from Oklahoma or Oklahoma State

Advertisement
Advertisement
he's going to OU. His school is literally 3.5 minutes away from the stadium. And all the coaches (the ones not fired) kids go there.

Advertisement
Beast arm!!!!!!!!! But lets be real it will take **** near a miracle to get him away from Oklahoma or Oklahoma State

true. Olsen will probably scare him off anyways. still worth a shot.

Sucks because that guy would win us National titles but no way and i mean no way he leaves

Olsen will win us titles. He is still somehow the most under appreciated player in this class. its mindboggling to me...

true. Olsen will probably scare him off anyways. still worth a shot.

Sucks because that guy would win us National titles but no way and i mean no way he leaves

Olsen will win us titles. He is still somehow the most under appreciated player in this class. its mindboggling to me...

I love Olsen dont get me wrong he can lead us there but this kid his upside is amazing!!!!! I'm not mad what we have though **** we are blessed to have baby jesus here

Would sure be nice if the "I want to get away from home" sh*t worked FOR us now and then.

Advertisement
Off topic but, One thing I think SOME Take for granted is how special of an arm Stephen Morris has. On a pro scale you're talking about a ++++ arm. After he leaves, no one on the roster at the moment has the velocity he has. This kid looks like he MIGHT have that kind of an arm. I know Dorsetts fast, but hypothetically if Travis Benjamin still had eligibility left and played last year...... Stephens arm would have REALLY been on display. Not to say it wasn't last season.

he's going to OU. His school is literally 3.5 minutes away from the stadium. And all the coaches (the ones not fired) kids go there.

That's true, BUT there is already another kid Trevor Knight at OU who is supposedly the GOODS and can make every throw. Him and that Bell kid will probably battle it out to see who starts this year. When Morris leaves UM, the QB position will be up for grabs. Dewey and technically Olsen aren't Coleys guys. Crow.....

Off topic but, One thing I think SOME Take for granted is how special of an arm Stephen Morris has. On a pro scale you're talking about a ++++ arm. After he leaves, no one on the roster at the moment has the velocity he has. This kid looks like he MIGHT have that kind of an arm. I know Dorsetts fast, but hypothetically if Travis Benjamin still had eligibility left and played last year...... Stephens arm would have REALLY been on display. Not to say it wasn't last season.

Arm strength is not the end all be all in college QB's. Morris is still a question mark going into next year, his accuracy is still a concern. 58% completion is not good enough, he has to get that up to 65% at the least, way too many times last year he ran hot and cold, too many times did not show touch on his throws, all of them being way to hard and not showing the ability to "pull the string" at times. Now he is still growing and the growth he showed last year leads me to believe with continued coaching and practice he will do that. But we have to wait and see, and arm strength is not everything.

Either way back on topic this kid looks sick

Advertisement
Back