2014 TE Ravian Pierce is turning heads

View as article
Advertisement
this kids recruitment will get crazy before it is over I think he is a better prospect than his teammate Lammons

Right now i agree but Lammons i think has more upside because i don't even think he's touched the surface

My problem with Lammons is his height 5'9-510. I like my corners 5-11 and above. I am probably looking at it from a different perspective too being a Florida fan and not needing Lammons.

One thing is for sure is this year there are not a lot of corners or TE's in Florida this year. I dont understand why the state of Florida doesn't produce more TE's.

Randall, keep that crap at arky...

Advertisement
Usually OOS schools try to offer local Miami recruits early to get ahead of the game. I don't think it's a coincidence that these players are getting offered from Bama recently.

Usually OOS schools try to offer local Miami recruits early to get ahead of the game. I don't think it's a coincidence that these players are getting offered from Bama recently.

Its a top prospect from South Florida so i would expect Bama to offer regardless of what coches they have

Advertisement
We usually get who we want from plantation so it will be interesting how his recruitment plays out

There's a sophomore TE that was out there with Pierce during a camp recently that everyone was raving about. Name escapes me but people were saying he was better than Pierce already and Pierce is legit.

There's a sophomore TE that was out there with Pierce during a camp recently that everyone was raving about. Name escapes me but people were saying he was better than Pierce already and Pierce is legit.

Philip Parchment from American Heritage?

Devonaire Clarington from Southridge is another 2015 TE prospect.

Advertisement
What are his measurables? Height/weight?

6'4 225 pounds.

Thats about Clives weight right now and Peirce is already polished as a player so i really really like this guy

Clive is getting big, he's in the 260 range now.

God**** i been slacking i thought 235 and i know Pierce will add weight to be good in college through time so thats why i compared

:ohlord:,.....boy is big

Philip Parchment from American Heritage?

Devonaire Clarington from Southridge is another 2015 TE prospect.

Clarington is the one I was thinking of. People were raving about him a few weeks ago and supposedly he was looking better than Pierce.

Advertisement
Back