2014 OLB/MLB Juwon Young

Advertisement
Gonna have to scour the country for quality LBs. SoFla will not be good for them this year.

We have to bring in quality at every position every year and every year we have to scour the nation for it.

This kid looks like a beast, bring him in.

Picking this kid up would be a huge get and that he has names us #1 I am thinking goes along way with him. Hopefully he will also be an early enrollee so there are no last minute $EC temptations before signing days when some schools lose players they thought they had locked up.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Things looking really really really good for UM with Young. That is all for now.

Go Canes!

What is this good news you talking bout Nos'?

I did not say there was any good news!!!!!! I said it is looking good for UM in regards to this young man.

Lets see what happens as the summer plays out and let the young man enjoy the recruiting process.

But Again I said nothing about news only that things are looking good and we should not be to bummed about pough commiting to FSU.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Things looking really really really good for UM with Young. That is all for now.

Go Canes!

What is this good news you talking bout Nos'?

I did not say there was any good news!!!!!! I said it is looking good for UM in regards to this young man.

Lets see what happens as the summer plays out and let the young man enjoy the recruiting process.

But Again I said nothing about news only that things are looking good and we should not be to bummed about pough commiting to FSU.

Go Canes!

This is DBC 101 right here. Real recognize real.

Go Canes!

141.jpg

Advertisement
Come on down to THE U son. SEC might pay cash but only THE U can give you Ray being around practice all the time. You cannot buy that! You can't even rent it. Only at THE U. We need a good dose of these GA and AL kids. They get outstanding HS coaching up there. Good to see Al and the boys are all over them. If we can win 10 games this year and be done with NCCA, IT IS ON!

Advertisement
Welcome to the U young man. I told yall things look good for him and the U. I am not going to put peoples business all the streets, let these young men enjoy thier moments.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back