2014 DE Michael Smith (Miami Northwestern)

Advertisement
No sunshine, I want him in this class.

826217.jpg

Reminds me of Marcus Robinson.

Hey how about Taurean Charles? Same number instantly thought of him.

Good athlete, wonder how effective he can be as an undersized DE. Can this kid get bigger and keep his quicks?

We have not had exceptional luck recruiting undersized pass rushers and then trying them at LB (never works they are always lost in coverage) OR bringing in an undersized guy and trying to bulk him up to be effective.

Not saying Smith can't/won't we just have not had good luck in this area. IMO

If Golden can get Michael Smith and Keyon Brown next year, then Chad Thomas can go to FSU, Arkansas, Ole Miss, or whatever random school Ice is going to send his kids too, and i wouldnt give a ****.

Chad Thomas isn't really a BTW kid he goes to that art school were lots of smart kids go like Tommy Streeter did at MNW were he went to that tech school but played at Northwestern.. He might influence Chad still but i doubt it.

Advertisement
If Golden can get Michael Smith and Keyon Brown next year, then Chad Thomas can go to FSU, Arkansas, Ole Miss, or whatever random school Ice is going to send his kids too, and i wouldnt give a ****.

Chad Thomas isn't really a BTW kid he goes to that art school were lots of smart kids go like Tommy Streeter did at MNW were he went to that tech school but played at Northwestern.. He might influence Chad still but i doubt it.

booker t is his homeschool it doesnt matter...hes an overtown kid regardless..ice has influence on those dudes...

Intense, violent, versatile. The SoFla list posted earlier was surprisingly slim on LBs, this kid looks like a no-brainer and the type of kid Golden has gone after.

Hey Swag...

If you are referring to CaneHunt '14, we only post those prospects that have received an "offer" from the Canes. It's just that we can't track every possible prospect on our boards. We project more than 200 offers this year for UM.

Let's keep an eye on him and if he gets an offer from Miami, we certainly put him on the board. BTW, based on his measureables, he looks like a OLB at the college level. Perhaps Peter can comment on where Michael projects?

Tex
:cigar:

Who are you to doubt El Dandy?

http://canesinsight.com/showthread.php/49118-The-OFFICIAL-Miami-Offers-Interest-Thread

Advertisement
Smith mentions the dreaded holy trinity of grade issues:

Marshall, West Virginia, Lousiville

Anyone have any insight on his situation? Seems pretty self explanatory but just wondering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back