2014 commit Travis Rudolph junior highlights

^^^Our WR depth has proven to have young talent like Lewis, Waters, and w/ AJL coming in..... also there are 2014 WRs that are very talented as well, not to mention Jontavious Carter and D'Mauri Jones.

Our CB depth is young but their potential aside from Tracy Howard and Gunter has yet to be seen, IMO. Plus aside from Ladarius Gunter, the rest of our CBs don't have the same size as Travis Rudolph and that could be something unique that he brings to the table at that position.

We have a lot of good young depth at both positions is my point.

No reason to decide this kids position based on needs, just let him do what he does best, just like we used to be able to do.

Advertisement
^^^Our WR depth has proven to have young talent like Lewis, Waters, and w/ AJL coming in..... also there are 2014 WRs that are very talented as well, not to mention Jontavious Carter and D'Mauri Jones.

Our CB depth is young but their potential aside from Tracy Howard and Gunter has yet to be seen, IMO. Plus aside from Ladarius Gunter, the rest of our CBs don't have the same size as Travis Rudolph and that could be something unique that he brings to the table at that position.

No reason to decide this kids position based on needs, just let him do what he does best, just like we used to be able to do.
Point taken.

I think given the future talent that should/could be coming in at WR that's already been mentioned (AJL, Ermon Lane, Tyre Brady, etc) that we're better off at WR than at CB. You take Rudolph, let him show you what he can do at both spots to start--then pick which one his skill set and our needs dictate.

Point taken.

I think given the future talent that should/could be coming in at WR that's already been mentioned (AJL, Ermon Lane, Tyre Brady, etc) that we're better off at WR than at CB. You take Rudolph, let him show you what he can do at both spots to start--then pick which one his skill set and our needs dictate.

Yeah I would have no problem w/ that..... I think he has stated that he'd rather play Wide Receiver. If that's where his heart is at then fine by me, I win regardless, b/c this dude is legit.

Yeah I agree with both of you guys. It's nice to actually have a little bit of depth so we can let these guys just do what they do.

We will see if Burns ends up a CB as well but obviously this kid is going to find the field somewhere, he is a special talent.

WR all the way

By all accounts Hope and Dortch look legit and Burns likely ends up at cb

This kid has serious skills at wr and after the catch. His route running is really ahead of his age

Advertisement
Just saw he is no longer a solid commit on twitter, has anyone heard anything on this? @PrepBuilders: Cardinal Newman 2014 WR Travis Rudolph says he's no longer a solid verbal commit to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back