2014 commit Travis Rudolph junior highlights

Advertisement
Kid has the goods. Does the staff have a position they want to bring him in at?

Kid has the goods. Does the staff have a position they want to bring him in at?

I know before the season they had recruited him at CB, but he looks special on the offensive side of the ball so it might be tough for them not to put him at WR

Impressive. He looks bigger and faster than I thought he was. I would definitely bring him in on offense. Kid is dangerous with the ball in his hands. He and Lane would be an unreal combo for next year.

my favorite recruit of 2014 , dude just looks awesome with the ball in his hand.

Advertisement
Impressive. He looks bigger and faster than I thought he was. I would definitely bring him in on offense. Kid is dangerous with the ball in his hands. He and Lane would be an unreal combo for next year.

I had the same reaction. Looks like he bulked up for sure

Wow ,I like this kid. Baller,he is a play maker. This kid has some jet,he pulled away from cats with the ball in his hands. Impressive!!! This kid has me excited,he is not duke,but duke and whitfield like!!! I know whitfield trolled us !!!

I'm so impressed he improved so much from last year. He got bigger stronger faster. He gets off the ball well, hard to jam. good hands,good speed and jukes. Only downside about his tape is competition. I'm from palm beach and i know all those teams he plays are awful except American heritage Delray.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where are all the D and O linemen?

The skill position talent over the next 3-4 years here will be reminiscent of the early 2000s. If we can lock up the linemen, the rest of college football needs to be put on watch.

Advertisement
Okay he is a ****n BEAST!!!

His route running skills are so sick that he makes you want him on offense but we already have so many young playmakers on that side of the ball..... it seems that he is mostly needed on defense.

Him and Quincy Wilson would be a solid cornerback duo next year but I wouldn't be mad if the coaches decided to keep him at receiver.

Advertisement
Back