2014 class size limit = 29

Aaaaaand Langham in......so we´re at 29 enrollments for the 2014 class. You´re welcome.

BTW: when was the last time a whole recruiting class qualified and enrolled on time? I honestly can´t remember.

i think our class size ENROLLED for 2015 will tell us a lot about how dead on we are. we've already got 23 committed. after some more attrition, our staff is set on enrolling the max amount again and with only a few spots left, there is little doubt we'll get there. in fact, some will have to be squeezed out. im willing to bet we dont bring in any more than 25...even though the demand for more will be there.

Advertisement
Aaaaaand Langham in......so we´re at 29 enrollments for the 2014 class. You´re welcome.

BTW: when was the last time a whole recruiting class qualified and enrolled on time? I honestly can´t remember.

i think our class size ENROLLED for 2015 will tell us a lot about how dead on we are. we've already got 23 committed. after some more attrition, our staff is set on enrolling the max amount again and with only a few spots left, there is little doubt we'll get there. in fact, some will have to be squeezed out. im willing to bet we dont bring in any more than 25...even though the demand for more will be there.

Derek is correct.

I would bet we don't bring in (that means ENROLL) more than 25.

Advertisement
Back